• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: GE league -

Would you like to change a way of matching up guilds in GE to make it more competitive?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser116867

Proposal:

I would like to suggest a change in choice of guilds matchs up. Idea is to create a tournament for guilds to compete in more competitive environment .
As i see, there is no similar idea on forum.

Reason:

For most of guilds, GE doesnt represent much of a challenge. Imo, groups of 7 that we are getting now are not competitive enough as there is in most cases one guild that stands out and others mostly observe situation from way below. On rare ocasions there are two guilds fighting for 1st place shoulder to shoulder. I would like to see more of that action.
So i suggest forming a leagues. Most of the time strong guilds are up against weak guilds and winning it doesnt represent much of a challenge. So it has become a little boring. I think forming a leagues with guilds similar chances to win it would make things better and more competitive.

Details:

Idea would be to form leagues with 20 participant in it based on similar amount of trophies won. Next 20 participants would form league 2 and so on..
Guilds would compete every week with each other until every guild plays two matches against everyone. When all matches played we get a winner of league which gets trophy and well deserved price. Last two places leads to league 2 and first two from league 2 join league 1 for next season. Same thing is for all lower leagues, two best guilds goes to league above and two last guilds relegated to lower one.

Balance:

This idea will have affect only to one aspect of a game and that is guild expedition.

Abuse prevention:

My proposal does not open any possible exploits or some ways to cheat.

Summary:

By implementing this idea we would get much more fun in this aspect of a game as there is more fun to compete and win your strength opponent rather the someone who doesnt stand a chance

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent327

Overlord
Idea would be to form leagues with 20 participant in it based on overall guild ranking.

Big flaw in your thinking. Guild ranking is based on prestige. Prestige you only get in GvG. It does not say anything about the strength of a Guild in GE. Also Guild ranking does in no way reflect the number of Guild members.

This idea will have affect only to one aspect of a game and that is guild expedition.

Not with Guild ranking being a part of it.

Abuse prevention:

My proposal does not open any possible exploits or some ways to cheat.

Yes it does. Freeing up sectors in GVG makes you drop in the Guild ranking.

DeletedUser96901

he could change his definition strength of a guild

currently for the idea: guild ranking

but this idea is about GE only
so strength should be: result in GE

so when this idea would be implemented the 20 guilds with highest result will be in the first league (most likely all 20 had a result of 133.3%)
then the next 20 guilds and so on

and then for example in league 47 there could be the guilds with results between 40.1% and 42.4%

. Idea is to create a leagues for guilds to compete with similar strength opponents.
idea accomplished
all guilds are about similar GE strength

no guild with 42.4% would ever fight against a guild with over 100% again

Last edited by a moderator:

Shad23

Emperor
Yes it does. Freeing up sectors in GVG makes you drop in the Guild ranking.
is it just me or i don't get where he talked about GVG his idea is about GE not GVG , Agent your out of subject here , if i'm wrong pls point out the phrase where OP mentioned GVG

DeletedUser116867

is it just me or i don't get where he talked about GVG his idea is about GE not GVG , Agent your out of subject here , if i'm wrong pls point out the phrase where OP mentioned GVG
You are right. Havent mentioned gvg. Idea is to get GE a bit more interesting. My guild wins most of the time with huge difference. And that realy dont have a point. Point is to make it a bit more competitive.

DeletedUser116867

Great idea! I was planning to submit something like this, but you beat me to it:)
Feal free to add something of your toughts regarding this, i am open to talk about how could this might work.

DeletedUser96901

You are right. Havent mentioned gvg. Idea is to get GE a bit more interesting. My guild wins most of the time with huge difference. And that realy dont have a point. Point is to make it a bit more competitive.
you wanted to base it on the guild ranking which is mostly a GvG ranking :rolleyes:

Idea would be to form leagues with 20 participant in it based on overall guild ranking

DeletedUser116867

you wanted to base it on the guild ranking which is mostly a GvG ranking :rolleyes:
Ok, mostly, but it doesnt matter as long as guilds are distributed by some fair order. If you have some smart suggestion, feal free to post it here :)

No thanks' - your trying to correlate guild ranking with GE - a small guild that does 100% GE - all levels - can be high in GE 1st place awards - Guild ranking has nothing to do with it!

DeletedUser116867

No thanks' - your trying to correlate guild ranking with GE - a small guild that does 100% GE - all levels - can be high in GE 1st place awards - Guild ranking has nothing to do with it!
I have never seen a small guild that can compete with my guild in GE.

DeletedUser116867

obviously

because in GE championship the guilds fighting against other where size is close together

so you will never fight against a 3 men-guild that does 133.3% every week
Ok, so lets get back to my point. Change the way of matching guilds in GE to make it more imteresting for everyone.

Agent327

Overlord
he could change his definition strength of a guild

currently for the idea: guild ranking. terrible choice. has so much

but this idea is about GE only
so strength should be: result in GE

so when this idea would be implemented the 20 guilds with highest result will be in the first league (most likely all 20 had a result of 133.3%)
then the next 20 guilds and so on

and then for example in league 47 there could be the guilds with results between 40.1% and 42.4%

idea accomplished
all guilds are about similar GE strength

no guild with 42.4% would ever fight against a guild with over 100% again

So a 10 man Guild can fight a 75 man Guild.

Smart thinking.

How about you read and try to understand what I said. He wants to use the Guild ranking. Guild ranking is determined by GvG only!!!!!

Your idea is based on Guild ranking. What in your opinion determines guild ranking????

DeletedUser116830

For the prize, may I suggest a chest you can choose two items out of:
100 Diamonds
Terrace Farm x1
Two BPs of a Great Building of your age
100 of Every Good of your age
Coins and Supplies proportionate to your age
200 Forge Points
One Up Kit x5
Store Building x5
Renovation Kit x5
etc...

Agent327

Overlord
Current match up is based on guild size and it shouldn't be removed, instead add another factor e.g. last week champs.

What would it change? It will still be the same guilds that win.

100 Diamonds
Terrace Farm x1
200 Forge Points
One Up Kit x5
Store Building x5
Renovation Kit x5
etc...

Great suggestion!

Let's make the rich even more richer!

DeletedUser116830

What would it change? It will still be the same guilds that win.

Great suggestion!

Let's make the rich even more richer!
Well, the guilds that are capable but are always squeezed out by the large guilds will finally have a fighting chance, for starters.
Also, maybe I want to make the rich richer:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

100 Diamonds
Terrace Farm x1
200 Forge Points
One Up Kit x5
Store Building x5
Renovation Kit x5
etc...
Do you mean you as a player can choose any two items from that list? If so, I would choose 200 fps every single time.

Status
Not open for further replies.