• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Wishing Wells

• Thread starter DeletedUser110327
  • Start date

DeletedUser110327

I've deleted dozens of wishing wells in the last year, not because they're not useful but because I thought them ugly and didn't like them in my cities. The new smaller version is gorgeous and pretty and amazing. From now on I keep all my wishing wells and will look forward to picking up upgrades for them and make them all look gorgeous and pretty and amazing.

Thanks for making ugly wishing wells beautiful. Now do the same with those awful horrid victory towers because I can't stand the ugly little brutes and won't have them in my cities. How about an upgrade for Victory towers, make them look gorgeous and pretty and amazing as well?

:D

DeletedUser112892

I've deleted dozens of wishing wells in the last year, not because they're not useful but because I thought them ugly and didn't like them in my cities. The new smaller version is gorgeous and pretty and amazing. From now on I keep all my wishing wells and will look forward to picking up upgrades for them and make them all look gorgeous and pretty and amazing.

Thanks for making ugly wishing wells beautiful. Now do the same with those awful horrid victory towers because I can't stand the ugly little brutes and won't have them in my cities. How about an upgrade for Victory towers, make them look gorgeous and pretty and amazing as well?

You really delete buildings just if you don't like how they look? Man, that is really sick.

DeletedUser112892

Nonsense, those who care about appearances, about details, about presentation, about how things are perceived by others are the salt of the earth, it's those who don't care about anything who are sick.
I don't care about design of buildings, I just want to keep my city tidy, that is all. The look of buildings is least important to me :)

DeletedUser112892

Yeah, I hear you, tidy is important. Some buildings fit well into some ages, like the Bazaar fits really well in an Iron Age city, but it looks absolutely awful in any other age. I've deleted a few of them as well:D
Well, not really a good idea. That means, if you don't like e.g. SoKs, one of most powerful FP buildings in game, you wouldn't build it?

DeletedUser111359

I don't care about design of buildings, I just want to keep my city tidy, that is all. The look of buildings is least important to me :)

I certainly don't spend unnecessary time staring at the city thinking about aesthetics. Do things work, and can I make them work more efficiently, is really all that matters to me.

DeletedUser112892

I certainly don't spend unnecessary time staring at the city thinking about aesthetics. Do things work, and can I make them work more efficiently, is really all that matters to me.
I don't care about aesthetics. I just want everything to be organized, so I know where is what.

Overlord 1

Corporal

You Deleted Dozens of wishing Wells ,:o

DeletedUser110327

Actually, I do wish I could restore a few things I've deleted :(

DeletedUser112745

You can restore items that you had deleted. Go to "settings" and click the twitch "allow restore items"
No such feature exists. And I'm doubtful it ever will, as it can be used by people to temporarily get buildings out the way instead of using up store building consumables.

If you accidentally delete something, contact support within 7 days of deleting it. You never know. ;)

Edit - Pyro the ninja is here! :lol::hide:

DeletedUser110327

That's very kind of you Pyro, really, thanks for the thought, but my deletion history goes back a year. See, this time last year I didn't know if I was still going to be here now, but a nice man at Papworth spent 10 hours fixing me. Did a good job too. Here's some of the stuff I've deleted - Rosariums, SSWs, Tribal Squares, SoKs, Tarrace Farms, Complete Cherry Garden sets, Indian Fountain sets, Indian Palace sets, Royal Garden sets, Cider Mills, Confectionaries, Fountains of Youth, Halls of Fame, Kiosks, Lord's Manors, Pillars of Heroes, King and Queen statues, Ritual flames, rogue hideouts, champs retreats and other stuff I can't remember. All good stuff.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Now, now... sometimes looks are important you know...

I mean, while it's a trash tier GB, the Collo looks very pretty in my city, and is positioned next to the smaller amphitheater...
After all, plundering my 'hoodies is hard work, and I need some place to send all the captives for entertainment purposes?! The happy civvies demand their blood sports after all! ;)

DeletedUser113033

i feel ya, george! it is also a reason i chose this game - because it looks nice!!! stomach twists when i see most of other, gridlike cities with all straight roads and clean endless rows of same buildings....terrible...and sad:(
i know it isn't most efficiant way, but i like my "creative chaos"in my town....and also tend to keep smt i don't really need- just 'cause it's nice to see it at that very place;))) am playing a year now, and if i ever forget the aesthetic part, and become focused on pure, cold efficiency - hope will remember this and immediately quit it.....

p.s.-
You can restore items that you had deleted. Go to "settings" and click the twitch "allow restore items"

epic, Your Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, U truly are The King of Kings and The Lord of Lords!!!!))))) lol