• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Thalual

1. Thalual

Twin Forge Guild Needs Fighters

Hi, Twin Forge Guild on Jaims world is looking for someone that likes to fight and is interested in doing well in Guild Battleground. If you're not currently in a guild, or if you are, and you're looking for a change, please let me know. I'd love to have you join us at Twin Forge. Our weekly...
  2. Thalual

Choice to plunder or not to plunder

Seems like a good idea to me. Thanks for the +1 3D :)
  3. Thalual

LOL, oh well. I'm old to the game, but new to the forum. Very sorry for the time waste. I'll try to be more careful in the future. Thanks Agen327 and Cursed Veggie. -Thal
  4. Thalual

I have no problem with plundering. I just think it would be faster if the game didn't assume you want to plunder and require you to wait for the hoodies city to load after every fight.
  5. Thalual

I did a search on this and I don't see it anywhere else in the forums.
  6. Thalual

Inactive players and FP investments.

I believe T14all is making a good point. We all know that there is currently a risk in investing in GB's as we don't know if the player will return to the game so we can receive our medals and FP after it levels. That is not T14all's point. He's saying that the risk exists and it should be an...
  7. Thalual

When fighting in the hood, the game assumes you want to plunder. After battle is finished you must wait for it to load the hoodies city. I think it would be nice if the game would allow you the opportunity to choose if you would like to plunder, rather than make you wait each time for the...
  8. Thalual

Closed Forge Ahoy!

1=F 2=E 3=A 4=H 5=D 6=B 7=G 8=C USER = THALUAL
  9. Thalual

[COMPETITION] Pumpkin Contest 2016

Here's my dragon pumpkin. It's made on an artificial pumpkin with a tool similar to a dentist drill.