• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Twin Forge Guild Needs Fighters

Thalual

Private
Hi, Twin Forge Guild on Jaims world is looking for someone that likes to fight and is interested in doing well in Guild Battleground. If you're not currently in a guild, or if you are, and you're looking for a change, please let me know. I'd love to have you join us at Twin Forge.

Our weekly requirements are easy. As a minimum we only require level one in GE and 20 points per session in GBG. Our guild makes helping it's members a priority. We have systems in place to help you get your Arc up to level 80. We also help you to obtain the goods needed to obtain any GB you desire. We also have a weekly FP raffle where the winner gets a lot of free FP assistance on their GB of choice.

So, if you want to join a guild that has a lot of fun, and helps it's members, just send a chat message to me, Thalual.

I'll look forward to hearing from you.

-thal