• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Choice to plunder or not to plunder

Thalual

Private
When fighting in the hood, the game assumes you want to plunder. After battle is finished you must wait for it to load the hoodies city. I think it would be nice if the game would allow you the opportunity to choose if you would like to plunder, rather than make you wait each time for the hoodies city to load.

Last edited:

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
I dont like plundering, too lazy for that, and normally a waste of time (in my opinión, or in my case). I normally attack neighbors just for himeji rewards, and it´s really annoying to open cities over and over.

Thalual

Private
I have no problem with plundering. I just think it would be faster if the game didn't assume you want to plunder and require you to wait for the hoodies city to load after every fight.

Last edited:

Thalual

Private
LOL, oh well. I'm old to the game, but new to the forum. Very sorry for the time waste. I'll try to be more careful in the future. Thanks Agen327 and Cursed Veggie. -Thal

DeletedUser118102

i remember in past when visit tavern friend , animated move chair that was Useless and it was removed after a while so i think this idea similar it help for game.
also i think no person feel happy when visit that attack his/her city so better don't give this message if players just want do quest .
i think we need just one switch and i attached it :)
3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118102

yes of course
your idea is very good
you can write a proposal for it and create poll