• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by pdosev

1. Update Update 1.181 Feedback

No problem with adding the soccer event guys without an event announcement. No one needs a desription of it it is lunch time either way....we will check the beta forum
  2. Event Archaeology Event Feedback

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qGDT4yYLWmur63FEDSPfv3fMsqjE_Lzp/view?usp=sharing Though if it can be motivated normally the building can't be plundered so will see I guess.
  3. Event Archaeology Event Feedback

The Airship is a good building, better than the Royal ship for examle. And its best trait is that it can be plundered :D
  4. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Improvements Feedback

-For the road to victory building and its resource production. I get that you can stack up %def with it in time and it will be more easily available, hence the lower def bonus compared to sentinel outpust. But why provide 5 goods (1x each) for a 3x2 building. This bonus is quite low and I...
  5. Guild Battlegrounds building diamond cost

Thanks for the replies guys. The suggestion was to allow this and to make it more difficult to use but I am fine with it as well as we also used it and benefited from placing siege towers for 3 seconds :)
  6. Guild Battlegrounds building diamond cost

Yes, it is. Of course, they are in making money as well. Still to spend diamonds for Forge points or a building is quite costly, the same for resources. Buying buildings is also expensive and it gives you an advantage to quickly progress, still as a free player you can be caught up with them...
  7. Guild Battlegrounds building diamond cost

They can not defend the sector but they can replace the building with traps and buy them with diamonds. So suddenly a bunch of players can fight with 28-50% or 100 of not receiving attrition and you fight with near or above 100% chance of getting double attrition. A guild who is not using...
  8. Guild Battlegrounds building diamond cost

Hi everyone, *I used the GvG tab as I didn't find GBG or battlegrounds one. Searched forum for similar?: I searched but could not find if this suggestion has already been posted. Proposal: I would like to suggest increasing the diamond price of buildings in Battlegrounds to at least 100...
  9. Do Not Suggest: Guild goods trader

I am not sure if that was suggested before but I was not able to find such thread. As the subject states a trading option for the goods in the guild treasury to convert its goods to lower age goods. Reasons: Guilds now have mostly goods above FE in the 300-400K range and they had nothing...