• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Little Dawn

1. Little Dawn

Plunder is unethical

I don't fight much and prefer event buildings to GB's. Why do my choices upset you? And I have a life. In fact I have much to much of a life to waste it talking to you. Gone.
  2. Little Dawn

Make the Road to Victory an actual road?

Christ this forum is full of seriously horrible individuals. I mean the Battleground, a simole mistake, but hey Whatever. And why is making a suggestion a whine? You really do need to be nicer. Oh and I'm not a he! Hey ho! I'll leave you to your happy lives.
  3. Little Dawn

Plunder is unethical

Where did I say I'm not good at the game? I'm simply trying to stop people bullying low level players. Like in life a bully is the lowest type of human. Seems to be more than a few on here though, and some fairly unpleasant politics too, so I'm out.
  4. Little Dawn

Plunder is unethical

I've been playing it for number of years and pretty successfully thanks, so what makes you a judge? Cya. Where are you going?
  5. Little Dawn

Plunder is unethical

Hilarious. Calling out a bully is bullying in your eyes. Wow!
  6. Little Dawn

Plunder is unethical

If they are a noob it is even worse bullying. You are in effect bullying a child! Pathetic self justification! Which is atypical of bullies.
  7. Little Dawn

Plunder is unethical

The person chooses to enter a battle. They do not choose to be plundered. It does not matter if its first, second or third hand items. Theft is theft.
  8. Little Dawn

Plunder is unethical

And Emma you have no shame that the person you plundered from worked hard for the money to buy the diamonds that allowed them to build that Hippodrome.
  9. Little Dawn

Plunder is unethical

So fatugly you know exactly how many people have left the game because of it over those 8 years? No you don't.
  10. Little Dawn

Plunder is unethical

Then you are a thief without morals or ethics. End of. Oh, and the law might soon stop you. Just as it is now as illegal to retweet slander as to be the original tweeter, digital theft is about to hit the statute books and any user license will not be able to over rule it.
  11. Little Dawn

Bullies

It is the one part of the game that I hate and the OP is correct, INNO will lose low level players through it which is not good for any of us. You guys saying "defend your city" are ridiculious. These bullies will pick the lowest members of their neighbourhood and there is no defence except...
  12. Little Dawn

Plunder is unethical

I know it is part of the game but most people play together in guilds and friendships. Imposing a neighbourhood that has regular plunderers in is like giving someone the keys to your house and saying "take what you want". In my eyes it is deeply unethical and the one part of the game i dislike...
  13. Little Dawn

Make the Road to Victory an actual road?

Having earned one through GVG i hoped i would be able to use it next to my Statue of Honor as an actual road so that buildings the other side of my statue would still be connected to my town hall, unfortunately this is not the case which makes it very much more difficult to place in my city...
  14. Little Dawn

Daily quests getting longer?

I agree. They seem designed (algoritmned) to make you do things you don't want to do. a hundred and something 15 minute productions when I don't need supplies and usually do my productions by 24 hour chunks. And yeah the prizes are less than inspiring often. And you work hard to win 7 daily...
  15. Little Dawn

Medals

I currently have over 3,000,000 medals. I have no victory expansions left and my only way to spend these medals is to staff mu submarine. Surely Inno can find new ways that players can usefully spend medals, especially as they seem to insist on giving me another 15,500 every time I win a soccer...