• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by HMI2000

1. Confirmed: Bug in Neighborly Helpers

Bug in Neighborly Helpers which does not update correctly in Story RQ quest: Motivate or polish 30 buildings from other players. There are 48 members in my guild that I used Auto-aid on, result in qouest: 11. Included with the setup, it looks like the counter is opened and closed (reset)...
  2. Do Not Suggest: Open the possibility to choose the age of goods produced in a GB

Proposal: I wish it was possible to choose the age of goods produced in a GB Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea: Yes, made several searches, nothing found Reason: As more and more players pass The Future, there is a greater and greater imbalance in the use of goods...
  3. Message Center / Battleground Guild

After 2 sessions of the Battleground Guild there is a great need for a change to Message Center. It would be a great improvement if you could lock a thread so that only specific members could write in it, for example only administrators, but everyone connected to the thread should still be able...
  4. Do Not Suggest: Proposed amendment to GvG

Maybe it's too late to come up with ideas for changes to GvG, but I have a few: A: In every quest where goods are to be donated to the guild treasary, age should be made optional, instead of current or previous age requirements. B: Open the option to choose what age a GB should produce goods from.
  5. Closed Forge Cup - Missing In Action!

Number1 should be replaced by K Number 2 should be replaced by L
  6. GvG Eradicate the enemy headquarters

I know that if you conquer a hostile headquarters, it automatically moves to an adjacent sector. My guild has cut off the enemy's headquarters, so it has no adjacent sectors There are 4 isolated sectors in 2 parts, 1 part with 1 sector and 1 part with 3 sectors. If my guild captures the sector...