• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do Not Suggest: Open the possibility to choose the age of goods produced in a GB

HMI2000

Private
Proposal:
I wish it was possible to choose the age of goods produced in a GB

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea:
Yes, made several searches, nothing found

Reason:
As more and more players pass The Future, there is a greater and greater imbalance in the use of goods.
Already now goods from Arctic to SAAB are piling up the inventory or are more or less useless and lying and collecting dust in the Guild's Treasury, and it is almost impossible to trade goods down, so it is not a resort either,
The proposal will be extremely beneficial for BG, GvG and GE

Details:
A field is created where age is specified.
Function otherwise unchanged, goods are produced according to current criteria, only with the entered age as a starting point.
When empty field is the default current age of GB
The entered age can only be equal to or less than the current age

Visual Aids:
None

Balance / Abuse Prevention:
I do not see any possibility of cheating or abuse

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
I like this idea

+1

As the neighborhood is based on age (all players in the same hood are of the same age/era) it is very difficult to trade goods up/down.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
What is problematic about trading down goods on the AD? For earlier aged players, buying the later goods at a 1:2 basis is not necessarily economically feasible - but if, as you say, the goods are just piling up in player inventory - then trading down 1:1 (or even 2:1) would most likely get you the goods you need very easily. Certainly it is not really a fair trade to be trading down 2:1, but if they are basically just useless sitting in your inventory, then doing a favorable trade for a buyer at 2:1 should easily allow to reduce much of your stockpiled goods and at the same time, enable you to get the goods you do want - so really, both buyer and seller are winners. If you, as a seller, want to continue to sell only 1:2, then certainly you will continue to have issues in trying to sell your excess goods.
So no, I would definitely say this is not a good idea at all, as it is really only favoring greedy players. Trade down more favorably, and your problems should mostly disappear. Guild Treasury is a different issue however, and maybe something different available for that, but as far as goods trading, I would definitely say no to this idea.

Anyway it's a no from me

Allowing you to choose the age of goods produced would remove all stratergy from the game.

There would be no need to plan ahead for what you need in upcoming eras.

Who cares about refined goods?

Buildings in GBG would be no issue as I could have buildings producing from every era of people in the guild

etc

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
>> I'm only posting here to create distraction from my own thread ("the unidirectional x1.9"). There is too much pressure being a host. Therefore, I announce that the party at my place is over! [before it starts] and those who have arrived should retreat and those still on the way should take a U-turn and save half the trip.

Emberguard

Legend
This would make for potentially a new GB bonus in addition to what’s there now. We already have a GB that can control the output: Truce Tower. It wouldn’t be too far fetched to create a new GB that can choose its age while keeping all the other GBs as they are currently