• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Confirmed: Bug in Neighborly Helpers

HMI2000

Private
Bug in Neighborly Helpers
which does not update correctly in Story RQ quest: Motivate or polish 30 buildings from other players.

There are 48 members in my guild that I used Auto-aid on, result in qouest: 11.

Included with the setup, it looks like the counter is opened and closed (reset) sporadically.
Counter goes up to eg 9, back to 4, up to 11 back to 7, up to 16 back to 5, etc.

I have 140 on my friendlist, but if I use auto-aid vilal I will be lucky if I get 1 completed quest instead of the 4 that are possible by manual
aid.

At the same time I noticed that auto-aid also behaved strangely on another quest: Gather 2700000 coins, which it also had to update and ended up leaving this quest blank and no picture of the reward on the Motivate question, however, turned out to be just a display error.

Unfortunately, I failed to take a screenshot of this situation

Last edited by a moderator: