• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Gobbi

1. Fixed: New Bug - Event Quest Giver Broken

Having saved multiple quests in 5 worlds to try to get todays daily special, I logged in at midnight to complete outstanding quests only to find that the quest generator is not working. Completed the currently displayed quest in each world but no new quests appeared. Have tried multiple...
  2. Update to 1.197 Feedback

Reference points 1 & 2 of improvements From now on it's possible to change your username through the game settings You can now easily jump from a production building to another by simply clicking in the arrows (left and right). Also, upon clicking on a production option, it will automatically...
  3. PvP Arena Feedback

OK, this really,really is not working for me. I have a range of worlds across the en servers, from CE up to VF. Every single hard and many medium battles offered are against SAAB opposition with stupidly high defense bonus - some more than +2000. Now I understand the meaning of the word hard...
  4. PvP Arena Feedback

This is rubbish - I keep being offered guild mates and friends to fight.