• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Erich Zahn

1. One Click Aid and Motivate

Seems to me that all the new features which, I agree, are great is the pay-off for the new advert pop-ups. The trick for Inno is not to overdo it. Advert revenue is fine but if players ignore them then it won't generate income but irritation. It won't matter to long-time players, of course, but...
  2. Are you good community player?

Heh. That makes me a semi-noob. I don't do GvG 'cause I haven't figured out how to not get a kicking and I've only one GB. :D
  3. Robot Killers?

Thanks for the tips!
  4. Robot Killers?

I was wondering ... In combat, is the autobattle option really worth it? I mean, it speeds things up, sure, and in punch-ups with NPCs it's pretty much rock-paper-scissors I'd imagine. But does it actually aid PvP combat? Y'see in revenge attacks, it's not always guaranteed that you'll be...
  5. Are you good community player?

Well, as a noob myself, I've only ever had 100+ medals, coins or supplies. I'm so new I still haven't worked out the whole FP and goods swapping thing, apart from the market place. :)
  6. Archeology Event 2022 questions and non feedback comments.

I personally find the Official Message about the Archaeology event amusing. When I worked for an archaeological group, they never used and dynamite. Just us, mattocks and pickaxes ... and brute force! :D
  7. QUICK QUESTION => SHORT ANSWER

Many thanks!
  8. QUICK QUESTION => SHORT ANSWER

How do I find out how to 'play' the PvP or GvG sections? I can click on the icon, it shows me maps but I don't know how to interpret or 'play' them. Each time I've tried on the GvG, I get a right kicking! I've been through the beginners guide and 'how to play' but is there a quick reference guide?
  9. Newbie in need. How do I increase my peoples?

Get 'em working down t'mines! Or make them 'traffic monitors' so you can earn coins from traffic fines? :D
  10. Continent map - cost of negotiation with goods and no chance of winning battles

I'm quite new to the game myself and I think the biggest tip for any 'newbies' is ... patience. It's not the kind of game that favours 'rampaging' through the tech tree or adding every new building you get as soon as you can click. You need to balance resource creation with population. Always...
  11. 10th Anniversary questions and non feedback comments.

The trouble is that this is a random number between 1 and 6 generated by a computer program. Results are different when you use real dice unless, of course, they've programmed it to behave like the real thing. ;) To find the average/mean of a d6 is to add up the potential results (i.e. 1 to 6)...
  12. A question ...

I'm late to this party. Is there a short list (or glossary) explaining all the short-hand terms and acronyms?
  13. Plodding Along

I'm quite new to FoE but done a bit of city building in general, mainly Caesar III. Now, I'm not excessively competitive nor combative. I enjoy construction, optimal design, and social interaction. Am I in the wrong game? I'm not criticising FoE at all, but I wondered if all the PvP combat, the...