• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Emberguard

1. Emberguard

New Idea: Add pop up box after finish special production - do you want to aid this building

Well then, I would like that but also hope it doesn't get lost in translation when implementing it.
  2. Emberguard

New Idea: Add pop up box after finish special production - do you want to aid this building

Are you saying this is just a popup telling you the building needs Aid? Or are you saying you want to add in functionality to the popup so it can consume Self-Aid from inventory?
  3. Emberguard

Wyvern Smithy & Jumpin’ Pumpkin

Too late :lol:
  4. Emberguard

That's a nice idea, but only works if you have the population pre-existing. If you've already been eliminating the population giving buildings in favor of other stuff then the Wyverntide Smithy would take less space because you don't need secondary buildings for population.
  5. Emberguard

Rival, who thought so many 24 production quests was a good idea????

Is that just the Rival you're referring to? Or is that the Event in general? For myself if I wasn't doing Rival I'd need to reach 5,000 Grand Prize progress to upgrade my Golden Orrery. With Rival I have the option to skip the Event entirely if I wanted to. Got my upgrade :lol:
  6. Emberguard

On the Beta section there is. Same as what the Beta forums have been doing for years. That then gets combined into a single update for Live
  7. Emberguard

According to Inno on Discord it was hotfixed on all servers 4 days ago. If it's still not counting, put in a ticket for a bug report
  8. Emberguard

anyone else just sticking around to see if INNO will create someting that feels like gvg ?

Yeah. There is definitely sentimental value attached to it, but it's sure nice having the space available for other stuff
  9. Emberguard

New Bug: Tavern boosts ineffective

Level 18 Lighthouse of Alexandria provides 185% boost. While active it'd increase your Rocket Testing Site supplies by 59,903 59,903 + 180,457 = 240,260 supplies The Lighthouse only applies to the first 40 productions after collecting from the Lighthouse. Once those 40 charges are consumed...
  10. Emberguard

Do you have a Lighthouse of Alexandria?
  11. Emberguard

anyone else just sticking around to see if INNO will create someting that feels like gvg ?

I was never really into GvG, so no. I'm not sticking around just to see if GvG gets a replacement. I'm not a fan of QI in its current iteration. So I am considering ignoring that feature long enough for it to get further development and then check it out again later on. Yeah. It's a...
  12. Emberguard

https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=Rocket_Testing_Site Base amount for 8hrs is 32,380 supplies Are you saying one Rocket Testing Site is 224,393 supplies? What's the % for supply boost we need to calculate for? With tavern boost: ??? Without tavern boost: ??? Are these...
  13. Emberguard

Pending Deletion...

Cities already have a automatic deletion for inactivity if they're Early Middle Ages or below and you have a low diamond balance Otherwise what Agent said. Your settings should have a delete button
  14. Emberguard

Have you looked up the base numbers? The popup is already adjusted to include any currently active boosts prior to collection What building did you collect? How much did it collect for? What was the total boost it's supposed to have (including the 40%)?