• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Do you want to win great prizes? Don't forget to check out the current contest here.
  • The Castle System is now open

Kings and Queens, you now have your very own castle for your city. Learn all about our newest feature here!
  • Forge Bowl Event 2022

Alright Teams! Gather your players in the locker room to learn all about Forge Bowl 2022 here!

Recent content by Emberguard

1. Emberguard

New Bug: Sleigh Builder not giving goods

You can report here *but* we don't have any tools to check on the forums what's on your screen. Support would be able to check if anything was added to inventory If you can get a screenshot of the goods being picked up that would be handy
  2. Emberguard

Plundering is actually stealing

Your diamonds didn't buy the production. It bought the building. The building didn't get destroyed or taken away. You still have it Highly doubt it'd be outright removed simply because of all the mechanics that tie into that game feature. You'd have to introduce a major game overhaul and...
  3. Emberguard

Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

How do you plan to police that? What would be the exact criteria? How are you going to distinguish between a slow Guild, a Guild holding off for strategic reasons (in a full blown war. ie: trying to get the timers set to their advantage), a Guild picking which fights they can win and a Guild...
  4. Emberguard

Athletes living quarters

It was good back when it was first introduced. Got powercrept
  5. Emberguard

New Bug: Images

Have you tried clearing cookies and cache?
  6. Emberguard

Is Renaissance Villa worthwhile?

It’s useful until you run out of space and find it’s your weakest available residential / cultural building. The building stats depends on the age the building is in. But you’re probably not going to keep it for long
  7. Emberguard

Maybe send a PM to the CMs requesting forum account deletion? @Lady Marlena @Naranique @hawknz

Maybe send a PM to the CMs requesting forum account deletion? @Lady Marlena @Naranique @hawknz
  8. Emberguard

Time to leave Forge of Empires

Thanks for sticking around for 10-ish years mate :)
  9. Emberguard

QUICK QUESTION => SHORT ANSWER

Are you clicking in the part of the custom box where the text appears?
  10. Emberguard

New Bug: Screen zooms out much further than normal

Could be in preparation for a new age? We’re getting pretty close to running out of grid space for expansions. So that’ll likely require zooming out the map more to fit more expansions.
  11. Emberguard

New Bug: Screen zooms out much further than normal

I noticed that too. Not sure I'd consider it a bug, but I suppose it could be
  12. Emberguard

More guild levels needed

Well they'd still get the permanent ranking points from it.
  13. Emberguard

Update to 1.221 Feedback

filters disappear when there’s nothing to show. I still have the trade filter. I suspect if it’s not showing for you that just means you haven’t had any trades within the last however many days. (5 I think?)
  14. Emberguard

Battlegrounds negotiations diamond rigged or just bad luck ??????

Ah! Ok that's a bit different then from what I thought the OP was saying. Inno has stated that'd be the case in regards to negotiations for the new Guild Battlegrounds map back in November on the Beta server...
  15. Emberguard

New Bug: Pirate's Hideout issues !

If they do I think they should do so on everything that doesn't involve diamonds, just for consistency rather than being only on that one building