• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by dorocill

1. dorocill

New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

The Forgotten Temple shows 140% battle bonus increase for both attacking and defending armies. The question is where are the defending armies in Battlegrounds? This defending bonus does not even show in the town hall bonus overview. Can someone please clarify?
  2. dorocill

PVP Arena Returns Feedback

It does not look like pvp is hugely popular. I had to win only 10 battles for the 4th rank of my age.
  3. dorocill

There is no use fighting after 100,000 points. There seem to be no rewards for weekly guild, age ranking. It’s got boring to the extent that I don’t feel like doing an auto even once.
  4. dorocill

Soccer Cup 2021 - Feedback

Winners plaza is a good consolation for the grand prize. The same distance & daily efficiency means we don’t even have to make a choice. No complaints here. It’s a good event. Fun to play and decent rewards.
  5. dorocill

I cannot see the opponents log but I can see their age ranking points. I have confirmed that their points drop but it’s limited to 4 battles in a day. After 4 battles the points do not drop.
  6. dorocill

if we are discussing getting the same opponents. Out of my last 71 fights won 43 are the same middle opponent. I don’t really mind but wish they were high I could win. Does anybody know how does it effect their ranking or points. Their age ranking points do not change after I win or they lose...
  7. dorocill

Guild Admin Conversations - Feedback

Same something went wrong. Everyone in the guild can see the Admin msg (with the badge). I could only see admins in the group when I created the msg & now it shows the whole guild.
  8. dorocill

Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

The gbg is dead, 5 out of 7 guilds in diamond doing nothing wanting to sink to bottom & the top 2 have nothing to do.
  9. dorocill

Cultural Settlements - Aztecs Feedback

I got the same. A pop up for cultural goods from the mini game after a gbg battle.
  10. dorocill

Cultural Settlements - Aztecs Feedback

The artwork is great. Hats off to the game illustrators. The mini game is interesting & a reminder of the mine sweeper. The play slow & boring but expected after 3 civilizations.
  11. dorocill

GbG, good new addition to game or mockery full of flaws???

It’s the same for us. We use the diamond time to build resources & platinum to dominate. It’s good in a way that it breaks the monotony. I just wanted to point that I don’t see much of a diamond spend, a few hundred for the whole guild with all members chipping in some is the norm. This amount...
  12. dorocill

Exactly, all members donate & my contention is all members should get rewards. Anyway, I found my way by offering fps from my stash to all our low scoring members.
  13. dorocill

The irony is Personal rewards are gained from the Guilds resource. It would be only be fair if the Guild gained more rewards.
  14. dorocill

Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

After months of gbg I guess majority will agree that the reward system needs to be updated. My take is that the players who are really playing for the guild by taking on provinces with no or less sc support are able to do a lot less fights hence get less rewards. For players who only fight with...
  15. dorocill

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

One question, Is it possible to use some outside script in the game to make the battles go faster ? There is one unreasonably fast player with not even very high attack bonus. Twice as fast to my rapid auto with no troop change.