• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

PVP Arena Returns Feedback

TheGreatFinger

Warrant Officer
The best hovers vs hovers tactics is to set a barrier right after some clutch of forest and wait when AI will attack you - his hovers are exposed cause they are no longer on plains and yours are safe. You can now range focus his hovers and he can only do melee, 2-3 hits per tank tops. At high def and low attack values each hover takes more than 5 hits to take down, due to force field. As you need to watch every step to not end up on forest yourself, and to close gaps when your hovers are damaged/killed, it takes time for every move. I'm not exaggerating, 5 min for such battle is reality.

fiura

Private
I keep getting the same opponents over and over again. 'Refresh' button doesn't help. I clicked it, the same two options remains, just the bottom one changed. This is not fun at all.

Anunah

Private
I'm shocked. For the last 17 fights in a row and about 8-9 "refreshes" (for yesterday and today) I haven't had a Hard level opponent change!!! This is dishonest and incorrect, I can't get enough points because of this.
And don't tell me it's random!!! Random is a formula and it's not made correctly and needs fixing!!!

dorocill

Corporal
if we are discussing getting the same opponents. Out of my last 71 fights won 43 are the same middle opponent. I don’t really mind but wish they were high I could win.
Does anybody know how does it effect their ranking or points. Their age ranking points do not change after I win or they lose. I believe players do lose points after a lost battle but where does it reflect?

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
It will reflect their age ranking points but you cant see the other players log so he could win and lose x amount of points but you would not see it
146681B2-411F-4D68-B021-E5666BC19A68.jpeg

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
I cannot see the opponents log but I can see their age ranking points. I have confirmed that their points drop but it’s limited to 4 battles in a day. After 4 battles the points do not drop.
May have to test that to see for myself unless its written down somewhere in the PvP rules, then no need to test lol

Bretonas

Private
My middle and top opponents have been stuck for several days now. It's always the same 2 player. The 3rd one only changes if I actually hit refresh and even then I had it that nothing happens. This is meant to be somewhat random right? Not fighting the same players for several days or more. Or are they set for an entire month and I'll have just have to deal with it? It wouldn't be so bad but the top guy is in ME which is 3 eras above mine and with over 400% def he's getting near impossible to defeat. I can only assume that proper matchmaking is non-existent. Or if there is any I find it hard to believe that there is no other players to come up as an possible opponent.

TheGreatFinger

Warrant Officer
I have a nice rotation of hard npcs now. Haven't seen a real person for days, only on medium and easy. It has probably something to do with your rank, but there are players above me from less than 3 ages higher, so I'm sort of confused how it all works.

Bretonas

Private
I'm outside the top 100 in the global ranking but my top opponent is top 30. Go figure... I hope it's not selected by player ID lol... :D
I also find the fact that you can pay diamonds for a refresh an absolute joke, especially if it doesn't even change anything most the time.
The system was even worse the first time they added it to the game but it looks like not many are playing it now either or else there might be a small chance I'm matched / ranked against more than just a pool of 3-4 players.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
For some reason i found myself sat top of the oceanic age leader board next medal purchase is 29‘000, player sat in 2nd spot has not showed up as a medium strength battle all week and vice versa, now is that a deliberate thing to try and keep top two pushing for No’1 spot in the hope we spend more medals perhaps diamonds? a lot of things seem fishy considering ive battled a dozen player a dozen times but never the player closest to me in the age ranking table :?

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
1623706322633.png

So neat, if you avoid the place for long enough, the message centre stops bugging you with "Announcement" messages AND the exclamation mark above the thing goes away, good to know.

Though that is funny, that after 2 weeks ALL the work you put into the pvp tower in relation to non-global points vanishes forever as well as a reduction in global which could mean being reset to the starting rank. So that means once you get into it you have to keep up with it and never take a longer then 2 week break from the game.

Well, for one thing I am glad I can entirely ignore it and not lose out on anything. What weird design choices Inno has done, who asked for event hub or this PVE tower? heh.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Well, for one thing I am glad I can entirely ignore it and not lose out on anything. What weird design choices Inno has done, who asked for event hub or this PVE tower? heh.
Most likely came about due to Players submitting their ideas - though with the various language forums, who knows where it came from. Well, someone probably does -and after seeing the results of their idea, decided it was best not to take credit for it!