• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by azle

1. Cultural Settlement - Mughal Empire - Feedback

Not sure why this has been moved to the Mughal thread when it’s actually based on Egypt.. but hey, I don’t control what the admins do.. I guess this suggestion is relevant for all settlements. I prob should have posted in suggestions and not discussion..
  2. Cultural Settlement - Mughal Empire - Feedback

As a player id like to see the cummlative requirement for each resource, as is shown in the Diplomacy column (far right), so that I can see visually how much of each resource is required at the next advancement and then each subsequent advancement thereafter.. Note in the screenshot that a...
  3. GE Upgrades

Fragments / Shards could potentially be added for every milestone achieved in GE also, similar to how each guild member recieves fragments of a selection kit upon the completion of a GBG round. GElvl1 could offer 1-1-1-2, GElvl2 could offer 2-2-2-4, Gelvl3 could offer 4-4-4-8, and GElvl4 could...
  4. GE Upgrades

Good shout.. I like this idea!
  5. GE Upgrades

Not so sure it’s ‘making yourself richer’ it’s more about making the top building for GE relevant. Some of the event buildings these days blow the TF out of the Water..
  6. GE Upgrades

Pretty sure I’ve seen this posted in the past, but it was a couple of years ago.. given the reward buildings that Inno are introducing with each and every event, surely there comes a point where the good ol terrace farm becomes redundant. It’d be nice to see the introduction of a terrace farm...
  7. Cultural Settlement - Mughal Empire - Feedback

Well! Glad that’s over! Finished my last settlement and won’t be going back! I mean the purpose of these settlements is to help the leader build up the settlement yeah!? I literally had nothing But alleys and canals when I finished. Pointless! How bout next settlement you have to have at least...
  8. Cultural Settlement - Mughal Empire - Feedback

So ive kicked off my first Mughal’s settlement (Art work is fab!!! Looks the goods and blows all others out of the water!), but like soo many others before me I agree that it’s a slooooooow old start! That said, I am a massive fan of Cultural Settlements, one of my favourite aspects of the game...