• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GE Upgrades

azle

Private
Pretty sure I’ve seen this posted in the past, but it was a couple of years ago.. given the reward buildings that Inno are introducing with each and every event, surely there comes a point where the good ol terrace farm becomes redundant. It’d be nice to see the introduction of a terrace farm shrink kit. This could temp some to keep the terrace farm rather than storing / selling?

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Pretty sure I’ve seen this posted in the past, but it was a couple of years ago.. given the reward buildings that Inno are introducing with each and every event, surely there comes a point where the good ol terrace farm becomes redundant. It’d be nice to see the introduction of a terrace farm shrink kit. This could temp some to keep the terrace farm rather than storing / selling?
Think they would class this idea as making yourself richer. And will go into the do not suggest thread. btw Terrace Farms and upgrades are a common prize for completing GE lvl 4. If your completing lvl 4 on a weekly basis then I don’t see the need for a terrace farm in your city.. that’s just my opinion though

I do feel like GE could do with a bit of a revamp to its prizes. Not more upgrades that still don't really make the existing buildings worthwhile though... Something new.

Maybe like an event building, or like the GBG buildings; a building with multiple level upgrades for which 200 shards are collected to convert into a 'kit' (these shards could also be added to the jade relics so that they serve a purpose for higher level players again instead of making us go 'awww wish you were gold instead').

The GE building could have 'general benefits (FP, goods, coins/supplies)' but also GE-specific benefits. One example that springs to mind might be a reduction to the medals cost for buying additional attempts. Even in FE the cost can run into the hundreds of thousands of medals for a single attempt by the end of GE 4 if you're rushing on Tuesday morning. Having a 5% per level up to 50% at level 10 discount on medal cost for GE attempts from a new building earned through multiple playthroughs of GE seems like a beneficial trait to have

azle

Private
Think they would class this idea as making yourself richer. And will go into the do not suggest thread. btw Terrace Farms and upgrades are a common prize for completing GE lvl 4. If your completing lvl 4 on a weekly basis then I don’t see the need for a terrace farm in your city.. that’s just my opinion though
Not so sure it’s ‘making yourself richer’ it’s more about making the top building for GE relevant. Some of the event buildings these days blow the TF out of the Water..

azle

Private
I do feel like GE could do with a bit of a revamp to its prizes. Not more upgrades that still don't really make the existing buildings worthwhile though... Something new.

Maybe like an event building, or like the GBG buildings; a building with multiple level upgrades for which 200 shards are collected to convert into a 'kit' (these shards could also be added to the jade relics so that they serve a purpose for higher level players again instead of making us go 'awww wish you were gold instead').

The GE building could have 'general benefits (FP, goods, coins/supplies)' but also GE-specific benefits. One example that springs to mind might be a reduction to the medals cost for buying additional attempts. Even in FE the cost can run into the hundreds of thousands of medals for a single attempt by the end of GE 4 if you're rushing on Tuesday morning. Having a 5% per level up to 50% at level 10 discount on medal cost for GE attempts from a new building earned through multiple playthroughs of GE seems like a beneficial trait to have
Good shout.. I like this idea!

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Not so sure it’s ‘making yourself richer’ it’s more about making the top building for GE relevant. Some of the event buildings these days blow the TF out of the Water..
Think you misunderstood the reply, so you said you wanted a terrace farm Shrink kit so would that not mean you can fit more into your city, is this also to potentially collect more Fp’s or Goods? If so it’s making yourself richer according to Inno..

azle

Private

Fragments / Shards could potentially be added for every milestone achieved in GE also, similar to how each guild member recieves fragments of a selection kit upon the completion of a GBG round. GElvl1 could offer 1-1-1-2, GElvl2 could offer 2-2-2-4, Gelvl3 could offer 4-4-4-8, and GElvl4 could offer 8-8-8-16, which could provide the guarantee of fragments that the GBG does for the SoH for example.

Fragments / Shards could potentially be added for every milestone achieved in GE also, similar to how each guild member recieves fragments of a selection kit upon the completion of a GBG round. GElvl1 could offer 1-1-1-2, GElvl2 could offer 2-2-2-4, Gelvl3 could offer 4-4-4-8, and GElvl4 could offer 8-8-8-16, which could provide the guarantee of fragments that the GBG does for the SoH for example.

I see the logic, but those may be slightly too many 'guaranteed' shards for a single GE (if there are other sources for fragments as well). And making them part of the 'chance reward' from gold reward boxes for 'grand challenges' isn't going to go down well as it would likely reduce the chance of winning diamonds.

Might be easier to make it even more like GBG by creating 'one weekly amount' for final GE placement. There's the same number of guilds competing in GE and GBG, if memory serves. So could just take 50% (for it being 6 days rather than 11) of the shards awarded in Gold league (as a median). Something like 50 shards for 1st, 45 for 2nd, 40 for 3rd etc. awarded on Monday morning when GE ends. That would give individual players a vested personal interest in the final placement of their guilds as well.

In addition, fragments could then be added as a 'chance' from green relics and maybe one in every 8 challenge chests on the first 3 levels, for example the 7th and 15th, giving the chance of 1, 2, or 3 fragments OR 1, 2, or 3 units.

Knight of ICE

• Ideas to make yourself richer.. or make the game easier. The game is meant to be played over time and is meant to have a lot of strategy to it.
  • New buildings or items. Buildings and items are decided upon according to a feature, event, era and need to ensure they are balanced within the game