• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Easter discussion thread

DeletedUser9070

Lol sounded like "pwned" ..
Anwar, any reason why the correct data isn't published officially? Wouldn't have to have the players doing test themselves to get the answer.

DeletedUser

Lol sounded like "pwned" ..

No, that wasn't my intention, just wanted to clarify.

Well, as it has been requested a lot now, here it is:
AgeCoinsSuppliesGoodsMedalsFPDiamonds
BA45045010 BA Goods2250
IA1080108010 IA Goods3250
EMA1800180010 EMA Goods5250
HMA2520250010 HMA Goods10250
LMA3330333010 LMA Goods19250
CA5060423010 CA Goods31250
IndA6320513010 IndA Goods49250

All data without any boosts (happiness).

Regards,

Anwar

DeletedUser9614

I do not know anybody from any server the got diamond, so the probability of that is pretty low ;p

DeletedUser

Is the probability of getting diamonds similar or lower to the one of the random rewards?

DeletedUser9614

much lower. at least 5 times if not more (to my knowledge) and other people experiences.

DeletedUser3279

Thanks for your answer Amwar. At well will apply any boost from GB to increase coins and supplyes product, or will remain like you told us before?

Because if that production can't be improved with other bonuses (like St.Mark and lighthouse) I don't see the point to anyone buy that well. Victorian house which is 3/2 square gives you more then 14k with bonuses, ceramical 4/3 more then 14k too, so what will be the point to build that 3/3 well for 7,5k with happines? Because I think diamonds can be seen best case scenario 1 time per month.
In rest all the best; the event was very well thinked, the work for him was amazing and I am sure was a great effort too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9061

I just wanted to say thank you for all the work you have put into this event. I'm really enjoying it so far. I had my first PvP fight today against a neighbour with a rogue in his ranks, and seeing the rogue disappear in a puff of smoke and re-appear as a knight made me smile :). The hiding of easter eggs is playing havoc with my polishing and motivating schedule, but it's worth it. I just hope I can save up enough eggs to get the wishing well and/or rogue hideout.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the correct figures. As I said, I had sourced it from multiple places some with +20% happiness bonus and some without.

Forge Points can't be collected when your FP pool is full already.

Does that mean that if your FP bar is at maximum and you try to collect from a Wishing Well then:
  • the Wishing Well will always give you something other than FP; or
  • if it is producing FP this collection then clicking on the Wishing Well will not collect the production (until you have spent some FP and have room on the FP bar)?

DeletedUser3157

My random estimate on odds is about 33 coins 33 sups 23 goods 5 fps 5 medals 1 diamonds...

DeletedUser11962

Wishing Well
  • Unlike previous holiday buildings, it may change age as you do. (This needs to be confirmed)

Can someone PLEASE confirm this?
Will the building's age change as your age changes?

p.s.Great event, more interesting then the previous ones!!!

EDIT:
The buildings and special unit will scale according to the Age of your city, and so they will never expire!

I just found that, the information wasn't available yesterday in forum, so I didn't know...sorry :)

DeletedUser9614

That is interesting, hint, and would add up to 100%, and there is large amount of data that would support your ratio.

DeletedUser

Since this event started my message facility has gone thoroughly bugged ,
displays outbound messages as inbound ones , and vice-versa ,
and muddles up who has sent what to who , and displays old deleted messages as current ones .
As a guild Leader with 70+ active players in our Guild many of whom communicate regularly , that is apt to be irritating .
Also my newsboard from my town hall is fritzed , trades are displayed on the same line as Pol/Mot/Eggdrops messages making it difficult to decipher .
Sods Law has arranged this at the precise time I started to trade un-needed stockpiles of early eras goods up progressively into later eras , for playing in the new Industrial Age with some 50+ trades per day going on . Kinda confusing .

I understand that Inno need to keep people interested with innovative things , but I wish a little more effort was put into sorting out the many main game bugs , and in resolving many of the poorer game features
( like negligible ability to trade waste Blueprints , either among players , or back to the system for , say , coins or supplies ;
and inability to donate coins+supplies ,and possibly goods , to other players , which prevents high end guildmates from helping out lower era ones , doing pals favours , and prevents creating " Guild banks " ;
and altering the so-called Game-merchants ludicrous exchange rates of 10-for-1+a Forge Point to , say , 3 or 4 for 1 , as no-one but a looney would use that facility at present , and it merely makes for annoyance . )

As regards the event itself , it obviously took a lot of time to put together , and is fun to play , so thanks for that .
I hope the " Law of unintended consequences " does not happen with this " Rogue " character , and he does not skew the battlefield unduly , especially as players who miss the event or join after it is over will not be able to have either the rogue , nor the hideout military building to produce them ; - I think it is always a mistake in these games to put a " sweeps all opposition away " combat unit into play , especially if latecomers and absentees cant have them .
Further , this Game offers combat as a sideline to the city-building and trading , and I would not like to see it degenerate any further into a combat based game .
For players who want that there are Tribal Wars and Grepolis , ( both of which I have played extensively in the past ) I dont want constant combat in here , please .

DeletedUser

you can see a shield on all units showing that they have a defense bonus (for those with attack and defense it`s a shield and a sword). And you can see it in the units status when you hoover with your mouse over them
You mean during combat? Because I was asking if there is away to see if there are defense/offense before it i.e. you: 0% He: 12% def
Anyway I'll look at it again in 12h, when I can interact with the person in my hood who already setup the towers.

DeletedUser

You mean during combat? Because I was asking if there is away to see if there are defense/offense before it i.e. you: 0% He: 12% def
Anyway I'll look at it again in 12h, when I can interact with the person in my hood who already setup the towers.

During/after combat you can see the boost icon over the unit avatars. Before combat you can't See the defending units, however you can always visit the players city and look around for great buildings and watch fires.

DeletedUser16845

May I ask a question :

The watchfire is stackable, so if I have 10 wf, it mean that my defence army get 40% defence bonus ? And 80% for 20 wf ?

DeletedUser10394

i am in COLONIAL AGE , i will be in industiral age in a week. so is it important to wait for building Wishing well before being in industrial age.