• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Easter discussion thread

DeletedUser

*Has wishing well been improved after ZZ? Based on data of about 120 collects, it was utterly useless in there.
*Anyone got any idea how much eggs 3rd and 4th slot in rogue hideout cost?
*I've heard a rumour that watch-fires have been limited to max 25 per town. Is this true?

1. No, it's the same as it has been on ZZ and will stay like that. If it doesn't help you, get something else - there's a lot of stuff to choose from, after all.
2. Already answered.
3. No, there is no limit. Stack upon them if you want.

Regards,

Anwar

DeletedUser14664

what will happen if you attack with 8 rogues ? when they die, will they turn to rogue, which will turn again into rogues :D

DeletedUser15344

Greetings Fellow Forgers!

This post is scribed by the agent of Albulus who hath been implored to play on his behalf whilst he is away on a quest. (i.e. his Mum :rolleyes:).

I regret that I am but an apprentice in such games, being normally a player of Hidden Object games. However I have received goodly instruction in how to collect crates and engage in production, and I also endeavour to be industrious and conduct research.

It has been my pleasure to receive the gift of easter eggs from my son's comrades, and I am attempting to hideth similar items in their cities but my skills lacketh sadly in action, and although I presseth the bunny logo and try to deliver the eggs, I have only managed to distribute 2, and now I am totally unable to leave any eggs.

Please can somebody telleth this unwise matron how to hide eggs in cities?

And also I hope that you will respect Albulus' absence on a quest of highest importance and not plunder his items while he is abroad :)

DeletedUser

I have a question about the towers. It said they provides a 4% stackable defense boost. I am little new, so can anyone expand on how the defense boost work? does it literary boost the defense rating or gives more health points i.e. will it make the attack harder or raise the potential victory points as well?

what will happen if you attack with 8 rogues ? when they die, will they turn to rogue, which will turn again into rogues :D
Then you just have 8 very heavy troops. You need to have at least one none rouge unit in the army for the 'no damage on first hit' perk and transformation to take effect.

DeletedUser3157

I have a question about the towers. It said they provides a 4% stackable defense boost. I am little new, so can anyone expand on how the defense boost work? does it literary boost the defense rating or gives more health points i.e. will it make the attack harder or raise the potential victory points as well?

When you are attacked the "defense" value of your units (units got multiple variebles like attack, defense, speed, range etc) gets increased by 4%. Even if the effect is not shown directly due to rounding, the units should be 4% stronger.

DeletedUser

Please can somebody telleth this unwise matron how to hide eggs in cities?
If you followed the instructions here and you have eggs to spare, the only thing I can think of that would prevent you from returning the favor is that you already had interaction with this person in the past 24hours.

You can either hide an egg,motivate,polish or attack once per 24 hours. If you use the "visit" button in the event history, your only indication that you did, will be the no available actions at all.

DeletedUser

When you are attacked the "defense" value of your units (units got multiple variebles like attack, defense, speed, range etc) gets increased by 4%. Even if the effect is not shown directly due to rounding, the units should be 4% stronger.
So it will be harder for me to attack people, i'll probably get more damage and/or loose units(those stackable 4% can mean the difference between 2 and 3 attack to kill a unit). However, I wont get any additional points for the effort... So I am going to have to waste more time to try to keep up with our neighborhood energizer bunny :mad:

hmm... I'd like to note, that only attack people for tower rankings and iirc in the last month I only plundered two people who had many military buildings and no defense at all. However, if people are going to go overboard with this and I am going to waste much more resources on those runs, they are going to have to share the bill. That is just plain truth.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13005

Drop rates for all four kinds of eggs are equal or 50one is more rare then 1egger?

DeletedUser3279

Anyone knows how many goods produce Wishing well? How many coins, how manny goods, how many resources, how many diamonds and how many forge points? Can any developer tell us that? Thank you.

DeletedUser15344

Thank-you Mordin, I think I have susseth the mechansism for depositing the easter eggs :p

I must now acquaint myself with polishing.......

DeletedUser9061

Does the colour of the square in the "bunny bar" indicate the value of the egg to be hidden, or are the different colours purely there for aesthetic reasons? I ask because at the moment my bunny bar is showing one blue square and one green square.

DeletedUser

Does the colour of the square in the "bunny bar" indicate the value of the egg to be hidden, or are the different colours purely there for aesthetic reasons? I ask because at the moment my bunny bar is showing one blue square and one green square.

That's just to make it easier to see how many hide actions you have currently (because just blue with tiny black dividers might be hard on some people's eyes).

Regards,

Anwar

DeletedUser

Drop rates for all four kinds of eggs are equal or 50one is more rare then 1egger?

Fairly certain they get rarer as they get higher. So far I have gotten only 1x50 and 2x5 but over a dozen 1 point eggs.

DeletedUser14349

finally I had time to read trough all of this. there is only one datail that remains a bit unclear for me. If a rogue gets hit, transforms into another unit then and this unit doesn`t die but only gets injured, will it then turn back to a rogue once I am back at my city and heal or will it stay the unit is has transformed into?

DeletedUser

@Rhana, turn back and heal:
At the end of a combat in the result screen the cloned unit is replaced again with the Rogue. Any damage the cloned unit took is transferred to the Rogue.

---

I have noticed several watchtower people already deployed. I have never had or played against anyone with an defensive/offensive boost, so I have a question for anyone more experienced in this regard. Is there any indication of defensive/offensive boosts anywhere? or do I have to manually scout the city, make sure there are no hidden towers behind some big building and count how much bonus the enemy has in total?

DeletedUser14349

thanks for clarification. as to your question, I did have 2 fights against neighbours with watchfires today. And you can see how much defense boost they have (how many % and how much defense they actually have)

you can see a shield on all units showing that they have a defense bonus (for those with attack and defense it`s a shield and a sword). And you can see it in the units status when you hoover with your mouse over them

DeletedUser3279

I will repeat my question, because i didn't see a clear answer yet.
Anyone knows how many goods produce Wishing well? How many coins, how manny goods, how many resources, how many diamonds and how many forge points? Can any developer tell us that?
Thank you.

DeletedUser

I will repeat my question, because i didn't see a clear answer yet.
Anyone knows how many goods produce Wishing well? How many coins, how manny goods, how many resources, how many diamonds and how many forge points? Can any developer tell us that?
Thank you.

Wishing Well
AgeCoinsSuppliesGoodsMedalsFPDiamonds
BA??10 BA Goods?250
IA1080?10 IA Goods3250
EMA1285128510 EMA Goods6250
HMA3024300010 HMA Goods10250
LMA3886396010 LMA Goods19250
CA5060507610 CA Goods31250
IndA6150?10 IndA Goods49250

Notes:
  • I cannot guarantee the accuracy of all these numbers as they have been sourced from multiple people [some of which had the bonus for an ecstatic population and some who didn't] but they are approximately correct.
  • If your population is not ecstatic then you will not get the 20% bonus on supplies/coins so will get less resources.
  • I believe that Wishing Wells cannot be plundered.
  • Forge Points go directly into the bar at the top of the screen (and not into the inventory) - if this takes you over the maximum (10) FP then any excess are lost.
  • Coins and supplies are most frequently given; goods, FP and medals are less frequently given; and diamonds are rarely given.

DeletedUser

[*]Forge Points go directly into the bar at the top of the screen (and not into the inventory) - if this takes you over the maximum (10) FP then any excess are lost.

That's incorrect (as is some of your data): Forge Points can't be collected when your FP pool is full already.

Regards,

Anwar