• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Make Great Buildings support rewards available to Guild members only.

DeletedUser

mungiu said -1 because it is usefull for Alpha guild. They have only 4 or 5 buildings, Gods of War - 14...

DeletedUser

mungiu said -1 because it is usefull for Alpha guild. They have only 4 or 5 buildings, Gods of War - 14...

The game is not designed around 'prosperous guilds', it is designed around 'having fun'. Dear merser, Alpha Guild is focused around 'having fun' not build G.B.'s asap, although i will not deny people build them asap on their own. I believe this is exactly what makes us so strong.

P.S. It is not polite to make false statements.

DeletedUser1176

-1 to guild only
+1 to option to toggle between guild only and all (so everybody wins)

In my guild we have 30+ GB and its been a hell to level all that up... lots of people stuck for days without any support, while some members get all the support... you will start to notice this when your guild reach like 5 identical GB.

DeletedUser9759

I think this is a very poor Idea. As listed above it just favors anyone that has a guild of diamond players.

If this is such a concern for your guild then your guild leadership should address it.

I have lost in game friends because their guild leaders told them they are not allowed to have non-guild friends bidding on their Great Buildings.

DeletedUser4800

I think this is a very poor Idea. As listed above it just favors anyone that has a guild of diamond players.

If this is such a concern for your guild then your guild leadership should address it.

I have lost in game friends because their guild leaders told them they are not allowed to have non-guild friends bidding on their Great Buildings.

Well you can say that for Great Buildings themselves, hell you can say that for the whole game. Maybe we should just delete the whole game and erase it from everybody memory since it favors people who buy diamonds.

I mean at the very least lets remove GB because they favor people with diamonds.

DeletedUser

Why not add a Guild-Only donator checkbox (in each GB) to check if you only want guildies to donate to your GB :)
Like already excists with the trade-offers.

So everybody can decide this themselves.

DeletedUser3241

Why not add a Guild-Only donator checkbox (in each GB) to check if you only want guildies to donate to your GB :)
Like already excists with the trade-offers.

So everybody can decide this themselves.

+1 for this. Seems like the best option. If you don't want to get donations from people outside the guild, you simply check the box and case closed.

DeletedUser

Why not add a Guild-Only donator checkbox (in each GB) to check if you only want guildies to donate to your GB.

This last idea sounds fair for everybody, those who want to perform a intraguild support as those who prefer an open bar gaming. :-)

DeletedUser

+1 to Knabbels idea, even though it is the same idea just with an option.

DeletedUser

Still -1 for me, it's the same as people wanting no plunder options. It's part of the challenge and fun of the game that you're stuck with those people in your neighborhood, and they get to interact with your town. Great buildings should be no different, doesn't matter if you paid for them or not. The devs made it this way for a reason, to keep the game competitive and fun for everyone, not just those that pay.

DeletedUser4800

Still -1 for me, it's the same as people wanting no plunder options. It's part of the challenge and fun of the game that you're stuck with those people in your neighborhood, and they get to interact with your town. Great buildings should be no different, doesn't matter if you paid for them or not. The devs made it this way for a reason, to keep the game competitive and fun for everyone, not just those that pay.

Actually its very frustrating and I'm already hearing at least couple dozen people thinking of quitting over how bad the GB design is, especially the stupid and illogical design to have everyone(not just neighbors, but opposition guild as well) and steal your guild friends blueprints for these buildings, its so bad its ridiculous. If you think differently you might as well believe elephants can fly.

DeletedUser8813

just my 2 cents worth.
i have 2 great buildings if it were a guild only option they would still be sitting there waiting for level 1.as only 1 member of my guild donates.
it is the neighbors that do most of the donating and a few friends that i donated to to get mine'
so -1 from me on this idea

DeletedUser

Actually its very frustrating and I'm already hearing at least couple dozen people thinking of quitting over how bad the GB design is, especially the stupid and illogical design to have everyone(not just neighbors, but opposition guild as well) and steal your guild friends blueprints for these buildings, its so bad its ridiculous. If you think differently you might as well believe elephants can fly.

Yeah you didn't refute any of the points I made there, just more ranting and accusing. I'm starting to think you have absolutely nothing to contribute to this conversation at all. I think the idea sucks, for the above reasons, and that's how it is : ) Besides I like getting blueprints from the diamond superstar in my 'hood. Although I've been putting my points in the guild now that we have some buildings XD

DeletedUser

just my 2 cents worth.
i have 2 great buildings if it were a guild only option they would still be sitting there waiting for level 1.as only 1 member of my guild donates.
it is the neighbors that do most of the donating and a few friends that i donated to to get mine'
so -1 from me on this idea

But if it's a "guild only option" you can still have friends/neighbours helping towards your Great buildings, so this idea won't affect you.

Yeah you didn't refute any of the points I made there, just more ranting and accusing. I'm starting to think you have absolutely nothing to contribute to this conversation at all. I think the idea sucks, for the above reasons, and that's how it is : ) Besides I like getting blueprints from the diamond superstar in my 'hood. Although I've been putting my points in the guild now that we have some buildings XD

As I said to Hawr-nee knight this idea won't affect you, if they make it optional for players. Also I think you have nothing to contribute to this conversation, since your opinion on the subject is "this idea sucks" and your happy with the outside help your already recieving. Also SlickR made a good point about outsiders stealing the Blueprint rewards from guild members/friends who have contributed towards Great buildings and are more deserving of the rewards in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please be more polite SlickR, you will solve nothing if you are going to act frustrated.

As for me, still -1 for the idea.

Why?
I will say this again: The game is designed around community building and increasing the number of connections between players. As you can see almost none of the main attributes of this game have an option to 'be selfish'. You can only win here by being the best and not by being greedy.

DeletedUser

You can only win here by being the best and not by being greedy.

Sorry, but what exactly is greedy about having a Guild only option? In matter of fact it would be less greedy, since they are not wanting the extra help and for the game design it has nothing to do with it. Games are always evolving to meet players needs