• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Plundering – The Roll of Honour

r21r

Major-General
well i see no point of this thread then. plundering , boohoo. well done plundering 5 fps or something. yes it is a part of the game. but i see no point in it, when you reach high era. it's just annoying that's all. i was not plundered for many months, but i can understand how annoying that is. goods buildings are in the asteroid so you cannot get them. but let ppl grow in the lower levels. i did plunder the ones that annoyed me, but other than this live and let live. don't be a stinker.
i plunder more than 200 goods daily and sometimes more than 100FP's
it is a thread to post screens about plundering, not to moan for it

DeletedUser17954

good for you, i hope ppl in your hood stop you by putting the shield up or collecting on time. so you get nothing. lucky that you have some simpletones in your hood. hope it changes.

r21r

Major-General
good for you, i hope ppl in your hood stop you by putting the shield up or collecting on time. so you get nothing. lucky that you have some simpletones in your hood. hope it changes.
no matter what you hope, i will not change my gamestyle just because you want to - thanks
i will keep plundering as long as the game allows me, and keep opening shields, you will run out of coins soon :)

DeletedUser17954

i have 2 millions of coins, not likely to run out, then it changes the hood anyway, with better ppl around.. yeah of cause play your game as you want. I am not here to tell you how to play it. it's only a game. I just dont see the point on gloating on destroying ppl's progress and mb some comfort that they have from this game.

r21r

Major-General
i have 2 millions of coins, not likely to run out, then it changes the hood anyway, with better ppl around.. yeah of cause play your game as you want. I am not here to tell you how to play it. it's only a game. I just dont see the point on gloating on destroying ppl's progress and mb some comfort that they have from this game.
you are over-reacting, nobody is destroying people's progress, we invest troops and we might get goods or fp's or coins/supplies
it is part of the game, and if it is someones wrong, it is totaly not the players lol
That's where voyager GB comes in, lots of free goods even when you plunder coins :D
Voyager + Atlantis work good for bronzy :D

DeletedUser17954

whatever. I will not take what ppl produce. plunder is just one part of the game. there are many other parts. i am one of the good guys. what you do is up to you. wish you were in my hood tho, so i can kick your a...s. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17954

i am not that great just 127 million, rank 250 about, so i am not claiming I am great etc...

Powe

Brigadier-General
yeah i am in SAAB. I allow ppl to attack and get their points. If there is a plunder, which is nothing to me, but still bit annoying, the city shield goes up and then nobody gets anything, then it is good re-shuffle and they all gone. I advice everybody to do the same. But we don't have that often in high age. be civilised. It's part of the game right, but it upsets some ppl. There are other activities to occupy you. I don't need to take anything from anybody. I trade. It's more beneficial.
You realise this is not real life, right?

Powe

Brigadier-General
whatever. I will not take what ppl produce. plunder is just one part of the game. there are many other parts. i am one of the good guys. what you do is up to you. wish you were in my hood tho, so i can kick your a...s. lol
Good guy? From the person who's post had to be edited by a moderator? From the person who claims they know the only way to play the game?

Heroic Name

Private
Plundering – The Roll of Honour

But we in it shall be rememberèd—
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
(Henry V)

Do not hang your heads in shame my brothers and sisters, rather hold them high with pride for you are in that happy band of FoE plunderers. Let us share in our triumphs, celebrate each other’s successes, give tips on good targets.

All it takes is a quick ctrl + prt sc as the cloud of loot floats up.

My best one today was an Evergreen Express; not the wonderful AM boosted one with a string of sleeping cars but still 10 FP.

PS - Please only post here if you are a plunderer. There are other threads for victims to vent their rage, cry their tears, and ask for changes that will not come.

Heroic Name

Private
ok had some time today. no ge/gbg. my 1st fe hood, most players af. 4 trains, a moon gate and some hippodrome stuff. with my am boost, over 90 fps, not to mention goods and the rest. hit hard, hit early, hit the whole hood, and do it relentlessly!