• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Plundering – The Roll of Honour

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
hey bud, this thread is for happy plunderers....did u not see that i just moved eras and was hitting peeps above my era? its a bit silly to progress eras if u cant fight at least half of lvl 4 in ge imo....but i play in top guilds, and loads of gvg and gbg. also to aid my plunder i hav a high level am...perhaps u can go boast about being saab on another thread?
i think if i read your post right ? you mean you have camped in a low era, have troop from a higher era and you can fight only because of those advantages ? move up to the saab era and prove you can do it be a man would be my advice not another boaster, we all do gvg, ge gbg and hoods its par of the course of being a figher, but some of us do so without the help of having higher era troops, which you have, your most welcome to move up and try to be super star plunderer in my era : ) but i know you wont dare move up as you couldnt feel incontrol amonst the strong guys

Powe

Brigadier-General
i think if i read your post right ? you mean you have camped in a low era, have troop from a higher era and you can fight only because of those advantages ? move up to the saab era and prove you can do it be a man would be my advice not another boaster, we all do gvg, ge gbg and hoods its par of the course of being a figher, but some of us do so without the help of having higher era troops, which you have, your most welcome to move up and try to be super star plunderer in my era : ) but i know you wont dare move up as you couldnt feel incontrol amonst the strong guys
Ok then, if you want him to do that, provide him all the goods for that. Maybe you're just another boaster who can't back their statements up.

Heroic Name

Private
nope no higher era troops. if you call having a good foundation for fighting 'camping', why? so i was fighting and plundering af players, and to prove a point on those who hit me i used te troops lol....my big saab friend lol

Heroic Name

Private
at the end of the day, plundering is grand. should you develop your city before u go across eras? YES!! if u cant fight lvl 4 ge, dont go up eras. and always, its BETTER TO BE A SHARK THAN BAIT lol! please sand fan mail to plunderers, we love it:)

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
nope no higher era troops. if you call having a good foundation for fighting 'camping', why? so i was fighting and plundering af players, and to prove a point on those who hit me i used te troops lol....my big saab friend lol
good glad to hear it and i am sure you are like me and only wish to put yourself up against the best this game has to offer ? being in saab gives me that chance to fight the best in the game, with not a chance of having higher era troops. as for plundering if they plunder me i can plunder them back, so what is there not to like about that ? i dont have to put up with players using advantages other than there natural ones of defence or attack so again its all fair in my book

Powe

Brigadier-General
Number 11 in the hood with no defense, and they have this.

Attachments

• 2020-09-13 (1)_LI.jpg
    2020-09-13 (1)_LI.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 25

Forwandert

Major-General
Probably all set to 440 coin collections, Sleighs out of sync with the main buildings never makes much sense especially if they dont have a lot of other buildings to collect.