• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Plundering – The Roll of Honour

DeletedUser17954

sad! if you are a high era, you don't need it any more. be civilised . rather then stealing a few fps and like 5 goods. if I get plunder i put the city shield on, then nobody gets their battle points ever. Don't forget we have this option now: the city shield. so ppl like you do not upset other ppl, and then u will get nothing at all. learn to make your own stuff rather then stealing

sad! if you are a high era, you don't need it any more. be civilised . rather then stealing a few fps and like 5 goods. if I get plunder i put the city shield on, then nobody gets their battle points ever. Don't forget we have this option now: the city shield. so ppl like you do not upset other ppl, and then u will get nothing at all. learn to make your own stuff rather then stealing
:lol:
It's just part of the game and if you're high era then you are only taking from other high era players who can afford it :D

r21r

Major-General
we 1st fight before stealing, and if you put the shield, we will level your Great Buildings :P

DeletedUser17954

yeah i am in SAAB. I allow ppl to attack and get their points. If there is a plunder, which is nothing to me, but still bit annoying, the city shield goes up and then nobody gets anything, then it is good re-shuffle and they all gone. I advice everybody to do the same. But we don't have that often in high age. be civilised. It's part of the game right, but it upsets some ppl. There are other activities to occupy you. I don't need to take anything from anybody. I trade. It's more beneficial.

DeletedUser17954

well i see no point of this thread then. plundering , boohoo. well done plundering 5 fps or something. yes it is a part of the game. but i see no point in it, when you reach high era. it's just annoying that's all. i was not plundered for many months, but i can understand how annoying that is. goods buildings are in the asteroid so you cannot get them. but let ppl grow in the lower levels. i did plunder the ones that annoyed me, but other than this live and let live. don't be a stinker.