• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

Ati2

Legend
I use the 5 FP 'collect all' every day. Worth every penny.
Yeah, I agree. That 100FP limit in the bar is extremely annoying during daily collections otherwise. I realize that's exactly the reason for that limit, so no complaints. :D

DeletedUser

I've been looking for the Alter Garden pieces in the AD, they would go nicely with the Oracle:)

DeletedUser

On Jaims
alter set 1.jpg

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
That looks remarkably like an Oracle of Delphi in that photo. But, but, but, I thought the Oracle was the scourge of all decent-minded people????

If you need happiness at later later ages, you can use it for extremely cheap happiness for better happiness per square then most buildings in the game. One of those nice looking buildings with some late game use. Terrible early game though

r21r

Major-General
If you need happiness at later later ages, you can use it for extremely cheap happiness for better happiness per square then most buildings in the game. One of those nice looking buildings with some late game use. Terrible early game though
1598515881877.png
1598515907662.png

My Delphi gives me 4.5! extra RQ's a day, i can't say it bad, rather cheap !

r21r

Major-General
So friends, what do you think ?
Jump to FE, block/ruin my Story-Line and the chance for higher Era troops, but fight for 11days without attrition limits on Battlegrounds (and probably a new record on fights)
OR try CE by doing the Story-Line have the chance for higher Era troops but fight max up to 100 attrition ... ??

@Goremise @Emberguard @Cursedveggie and the rest people feel free to tell your oppinions :D

Powe

Brigadier-General
Jump to FE, block/ruin my Story-Line and the chance for higher Era troops, but fight for 11days without attrition limits on Battlegrounds (and probably a new record on fights)
OR try CE by doing the Story-Line have the chance for higher Era troops but fight max up to 100 attrition ... ??

@Goremise @Emberguard @Cursedveggie and the rest people feel free to tell your oppinions :D
CE.

Emberguard

Legend
Well which do you think you'll have more fun with? If you skip some ages would you find yourself wishing you'd tried CE later? You can always jump to FE from CE, you'd have to restart from scratch to get to CE from FE

r21r

Major-General
Well which do you think you'll have more fun with? If you skip some ages would you find yourself wishing you'd tried CE later? You can always jump to FE from CE, you'd have to restart from scratch to get to CE from FE
well wish that i have tried CE , or wish that i have fought 11 days on 150 attrition ? :D

Goremise

Lieutenant-General

Go for Hover tanks in CE, believe me its something else to use them in an era where they utterly destroy everything