• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

How to make a diamond farming city.

Jhuie

Sergeant
Another question this isn't just about DF but which world is best for trading and for high level guilds. Trying to decide which wrld should i join for my next city.

DeletedUser

Arvahall rocks, or does so for now; until the Premium Features completely take over. After that is complete and all pretence is finally dropped; no World will rock. Last Post anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117039

Best way I have found to get Wishing Wells is to save my Event Currency and play it all on Wishing Well prize days.
My diamond farms are starting to give diamonds on an infrequent basis. After about 20 Wishing Wells were placed throughout my 3 farms.

Jhuie

Sergeant
Best way I have found to get Wishing Wells is to save my Event Currency and play it all on Wishing Well prize days.
My diamond farms are starting to give diamonds on an infrequent basis. After about 20 Wishing Wells were placed throughout my 3 farms.
Thanks Bricia

suethegreat

Captain
With 8 Wells and 2 Fountains i can recall a diamond prize twice @ 50 in approx 2 months (less wells before that from April) so surprised if people can get mega rich on them although after several years......... I would however 'win' lots of diamonds weekly by not attempting GE's in 3 worlds even with tavern boosts but oh the lure/bait of 'just 1 more try 10 diamonds'. You cannot switch wells between your cities (?) so you still need a city equipped to succeed in event quests to go for the wells?

With 8 Wells and 2 Fountains i can recall a diamond prize twice
That is not a diamond farm!!

WWs have a 1% chance of giving diamonds, so 10 wells on each of 10 worlds will average 50 diamonds a day.

There are people with 30 or 40 Wells on every single world except their main city. If you're going to do it, do it properly

Personally, I only have one farm with 37 WWs/FoYs