• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Plunder is unethical

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruddicus

Private
I know it is part of the game but most people play together in guilds and friendships. Imposing a neighbourhood that has regular plunderers in is like giving someone the keys to your house and saying "take what you want". In my eyes it is deeply unethical and the one part of the game i dislike. Becuase the plunderers will pick on the weakest members of their neighbourhood who have no way to counter it is akin to the schoolyard bully taking the little kids packed lunch.
The issue I have is that people pay good hard earned money (for diamonds etc) to be able to get the goods that are being plundered and for me this is just ethically, morally and even borderline legally wrong. I am sure INNO have covered themselves in the User Agreement but when real finances is involved, allowing others to steal your property is essentially aiding theft. I strongly suggest they remove this part of the game. It will discourage many lower level users from continuing playing and that is not good for any of us.
You’re a idiot. End of story.

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
Game rule about "communication":
- Threats are only allowed when they relate to the game and not real life. For example, saying that
you will attack someone with your units if he does not give you Forge Points is allowed. However, it is
not allowed to say that you will find someone and beat him up
if he does not give you Forge Points
there on about plundering not forcing people to pay up with fps

DeletedUser

Too busy right now Cartmanbrah, I'll no doubt catch you on the fat-side, L8r5 sweetheart.

Powe

Brigadier-General
Where did I say I'm not good at the game? I'm simply trying to stop people bullying low level players. Like in life a bully is the lowest type of human. Seems to be more than a few on here though, and some fairly unpleasant politics too, so I'm out.
You claim that I'm a bully. However, using your logic, you're also a bully. You just defeated yourself in this argument!

you must be a barrel of laughs, i still dont see what rule 100005 sub secton 5 para 4 has to do with a plunderer getting some pay back
- it is not allowed to say that you will find someone and beat him up
You are suggesting that it should be possible to find someone (by phone number or email) to get "some serious pay back dished out", which could mean "beating up".

Status
Not open for further replies.