• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Archaeology Event Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Paulos Handy

Private
all i see here is greed, people moaning at inno who give us our beloved game, well cut the crap and learn not to be greedy. Myself personally adored the event, 12 reno kits 8 carousels plus much much more. message to the haters, if you saw £15 on the floor would you walk past it in the hope of finding £20, probably not so learn your lesson!! Keep up the good work lNNO
Having known this smug t sser for a number of years, I know this to be untrue as he adores nothing, apart from himself....lol

Anyway I was about to bend down for the £15 but Inno tricked me into thinking there was £20 further down the road......Can;t trust anyone these days

jimmyjarvis

Private
Having known this smug t sser for a number of years, I know this to be untrue as he adores nothing, apart from himself....lol

Anyway I was about to bend down for the £15 but Inno tricked me into thinking there was £20 further down the road......Can;t trust anyone these days
love ya pal

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
all i see here is greed, people moaning at inno who give us our beloved game, well cut the crap and learn not to be greedy. Myself personally adored the event, 12 reno kits 8 carousels plus much much more. message to the haters, if you saw £15 on the floor would you walk past it in the hope of finding £20, probably not so learn your lesson!! Keep up the good work lNNO
That example doesnt fix.
Using the experience of previous events, it would be like a panel with different cells. You can see all de prices in the panel at the beginning, then the cells turn off, and they start be shown one by one. You know all the prices (or that is what you think, according to the experience), and you can spend your coins in any cells, but ofc, you wait for the better price for you. But at the end that price is just gone.

As I said, i had been happy with carousels, IF I would have know they were out of the real prices.

legend9182

Major-General
That example doesnt fix.
Using the experience of previous events, it would be like a panel with different cells. You can see all de prices in the panel at the beginning, then the cells turn off, and they start be shown one by one. You know all the prices (or that is what you think, according to the experience), and you can spend your coins in any cells, but ofc, you wait for the better price for you. But at the end that price is just gone.

As I said, i had been happy with carousels, IF I would have know they were out of the real prices.
Yeps but also after seeing that many players wanted it in forum but still they changed it without any notification

jimmyjarvis

Private
That example doesnt fix.

thanks for that reply l wlll read lt before bed to help me sleep

DeletedUser112882

Don't be sad folks, Winner's plaza level 2 is what you should be saving for next event
13% atk(saab) no pop, more happy.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Don't be sad folks, Winner's plaza level 2 is what you should be saving for next event
13% atk(saab) no pop, more happy.
...let's also not forget the main prize itself, with the added building chains for farming more fp's + attacking army def% too.
And there's still the summer event, which is easily the best event to farm all the top prizes.

Seriously, I had to do a double take just now... so much saltiness around here - I almost mistook this forum for DakkaDakka.:P

DeletedUser112882

Understandably what they say is correct about not just lumping everything from beta onto live servers. Got to appreciate they do their homework.
This is my take on it.
1. CMS occurred as daily prize on beta server
2. Players spent their beta diamonds & probably more to maximise this potential
3. Massive increases per player attack has prompted them to assess how this would affect live servers
4. Decision was made to remove the CMS as a daily prize in their view of "balancing"

While not the most ethical choice to omit the removal of it into live, they would also inadvertently shoot themselves in the foot and not make any money from the event at all. Not wise from a business point of view.

Paulos Handy

Private
You weren't cheated and shouldn't depend on Beta
Cheated is properly too strong, but it's at best misleading at worst dishonest.........
Everyone including Inno know that players check beta for the prize list and I wonder how many event lists have actually changed?.....I'd imagine it;s very few......
I think the responses to legends tickets say it all, the mods are as bad as politicians....Why don't they ask themselves why so many people unhappy about this before you continue with their pathetic denials. It seems that they forget who the customers are here.....