• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Archaeology Event Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
I dont know whats worse
All the moaning about no CmS
Or all the I told you so little players that cant wait for the moaning so they can tell you how great players they are

Case in point
I never said I was a better player than anyone, just far more realistic. I got no carousels and end up with a few reno kits.

CMS was never promised by Inno but lots of idiots think that because it was on Beta then they are entitled to it. Well more fool them

Paulos Handy

Private
I never said I was a better player than anyone, just far more realistic. I got no carousels and end up with a few reno kits.

CMS was never promised by Inno but lots of idiots think that because it was on Beta then they are entitled to it. Well more fool them

No one has said we were promised. if you can't be bothered to read what we have put then keep quiet

Also just as we have a different view point doesn't make us idiots. In fact some might say putting your best gbg score on the footer of your messages makes you more of an idiot

Last edited:
No one has said we were promised. if you can;t be bothered to read what we have put then keep quiet
I've read the entire thread thanks from the day it was first made, and it's full of people demanding CMS be a special because it was on Beta and how dare they change it without your permission

Paulos Handy

Private
I've read the entire thread thanks from the day it was first made, and it's full of people demanding CMS be a special because it was on Beta and how dare they change it without your permission
Well if you have read the whole thread stop making things up to make your argument sound better....or are you allowed to do that as your so important being a Forum Ambassador?

And you still dont get the point do you? cannot educate pork mate

DeletedUser

CMS was never promised by Inno but lots of idiots think
lots of people think that BETA prizes come to Live Servers 99% ?
Yeah, i am here 5-6 Events and only 1 WW was missing, cmmon, some people aint moaning about no CMS , all they said is that they expected o polite info.
Why Inno doesn't makes the prizes total random BETA-Live Servers ?
They want us to guess ? ok , keep reading the bad guesses now haha
there are not stupid and smart people, there are responsible and irresponsible, i took 5 Carousels because most of the big whales in my world did that, who told them ? They Guessed ?!
Some people don't have time to see the whole picture and all they do is trust BETA and 3rd party Sites...
Maybe its not good, at least for this Event , but you can't call them Crazy ...

DeletedUser

Don't look then, just take the prizes as they come and evaluate each one on its merits
I don't care much Veggie, i Enjoyed the Event as the Game Play was pretty interesting...
All others are conspiracy theories that might or not be proven, they didn't want to announce the CMS change, maybe they never did in the past, fair enough.
Move to next Event with better hope

DeletedUser

Well, i have already seen it....., now i just can believe it will be the same in live servers... it´s just too good
a friend of mine checked it on the BETA, he said it has a lot of extra stuff, i only hope it has not 8h productions hahah

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
a friend of mine checked it on the BETA, he said it has a lot of extra stuff, i only hope it has not 8h productions hahah
puff.... winner´s square lvl2.... HoF lvl 2... colossus..... altar garden... tholos... and so.... apart from the exclusive buildings...., i guess we´ll have a variety of decorations en live servers instead.

DeletedUser

puff.... winner´s square lvl2.... HoF lvl 2... colossus..... altar garden... tholos... and so.... apart from the exclusive buildings...., i guess we´ll have a variety of decorations en live servers instead.
let's see, if colossus is not a rip-off i need 5-6 kits, all the rest probably plazzas !

What a lame move by Inno games. They mislead so many players, they are well aware that players check for beta prizes and use it to plan ahead, never have they removed such item from specials, as someone already mentioned it would be like removing Sleigh Builder from winter event.

Absolutely awful event, time and effort invested for basically nothing. Not only that but there's no more trust in Inno or any of the upcoming events, they managed to ruin it!

The game isn’t all about CMS, hope the next event offers more attack increase buildings as prizes :)
Of course it's not. But the point is they are misleading their own community, playing the waiting game and those who waited for the whole event, missed many good prizes are how not even able to finish a decent amount of tablet quests, speaking of which, are absolutely not needed. Last year we had Archeology Event without those extras and it worked. Now the more features they add the less rewards we get

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Of course it's not. But the point is they are misleading their own community, playing the waiting game and those who waited for the whole event, missed many good prizes are how not even able to finish a decent amount of tablet quests, speaking of which, are absolutely not needed. Last year we had Archeology Event without those extras and it worked. Now the more features they add the less rewards we get
I get your pissed off, I waited just like you, difference is you assuming everything from beta daily special prizes would appear on the live servers, when the 1st carousel appeared it was early in the first week when it got to around 10 days we all expected the CMS to appear instead the GDM appears which wasn’t in beta, you would assume the CMS would show up before the carousel but the fact it didn’t should of sent alarm bells ringing,, like I said before in the thread I cashed out and won 54% extra with 9 of them I thought something was off and proven myself right this time.. hope you fair better in the next event :)