• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Archaeology Event Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
Just in case, I will save them
1590399332452.png

legend9182

Major-General
Between if I am correct.
In my last events from winter to this inno used to give 1 extra day
So why not in this?

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
Puff, imagine people sending tickets for a month, everyday, saying how much the liked the event. Or two. Poor support team, all what they have to manage, for free.

scibuff

Sergeant
Congratulations Inno. You made this event totally useless for end-game players. What a brilliant idea to switch the checkmate square (the only useful building end-game players wanted) for a pos that the gondola is! I hope you fire that person/team who made the decision to make that single change from beta right after you see the non-existent diamond spending and calculate how much $ you lost because of that. Can't wait for the brilliant ideas you get to make up for this loss during the next event. Once again, big congratulations! What a way to reward all beta players!

-Liv-

Private
I did find this even quite dissapointing, even though as a concept I really enjoy Archeology even.
Yes I was hoping for Checkmate Square and was very happy that I at least spend most scrolls on Carousel in the end.
Plus I didn't manage to get the Historian reward as I couldn't find gold tablet (the only one who has useful reward for my city), even by spending diamonds.
So in the end it wasn't entertaining experience, more of the frustrating one.

Dead-Eye

General
Well all n all a wonderful event. For my 4 start up cities that will eventually be fighting diamond mines I got almost enough shrink kits, carousels for some att/def, happiness baloons and loads of useless bollocks to feed the AD. In my proper city I just moved into Modern and got over 20 reno kits that will be used by the end of the day.

Love the moaning though. Pure entertainment.

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
In my opinion. If beta didnt have CMS, or we had it, I couldnt say anything bad about this event. I dont like the main price (so much), but it is a neccesary building to keep the balance. Sometimes it´s a defence booster... off booster... now goods.... so ok.

But yes, all the event will have the CMS shadow, which will cover everything. Could I be happy with 20 carousels?, ofc. But I would shot my brain off if them CMS is released. And, at the end, we never know. Because, in my opinión, releasing the CMS the last day to make people to spend money in scrolls, is more sensible than not release the CMS and make people angry. Call me madman, but i really think that.

They could say something at the beginning: "the info you have is wrong, this event will be a different one". Directly. But instead of that, i remember the "I hope you get it soon" (or something like that).

DeletedUser

The only "bad" thing with this Event, is that a lot of people started moaning, like they knew something...
IF they did knew something, YES it's very SAD and BAD !!!
Other than that CMS or no CMS is Inno's decision, less or more Diamonds for them, probably they didn't wanted more, so they didn't added CMS in the Event.
Nothing Extraordinary and nothing New ...
They could also have Removed the Cherry Kits from the Spring Event but they didn't so its a fair balance if you ask me, and the Event was a cool Event from Gameplay Aspect so... just Average prizes .. !

DeletedUser106472

Probably already been said, and i havn't bothered to read back, but I think a notification that even though checkmate squares were in beta that they were not to be offered in other worlds would have been polite.
A lot of people held out only to be disappointed

Paulos Handy

Private
Congratulations Inno. You made this event totally useless for end-game players. What a brilliant idea to switch the checkmate square (the only useful building end-game players wanted) for a pos that the gondola is! I hope you fire that person/team who made the decision to make that single change from beta right after you see the non-existent diamond spending and calculate how much $ you lost because of that. Can't wait for the brilliant ideas you get to make up for this loss during the next event. Once again, big congratulations! What a way to reward all beta players!

100% agree... Inno know that most players look at the beta list and pick what they want for the live event. They also know that very rarely, if at all, has the beta list changed in live. Yet they decide to remove the best attack boost prize and replace with Gondela Dock Market, without any warning. Didn't remove the pointless Victory Towers did they.....
Highlights the complete lack of respect that Inno have for long term players and has ruined one of the best events for a large number of those players... Thanks for cheering everyone up in these uncertain times.....great job

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Probably already been said, and i havn't bothered to read back, but I think a notification that even though checkmate squares were in beta that they were not to be offered in other worlds would have been polite.
A lot of people held out only to be disappointed

Yeah I had mentioned something like that before, all they needed to do was directly tell us "CS won't be in this event" at the start and BAM all bad PR is gone.

Some communication would have gone a LONG way. Just needed six words.

Six little words.

That is all it would have taken.

jimmyjarvis

Private
all i see here is greed, people moaning at inno who give us our beloved game, well cut the crap and learn not to be greedy. Myself personally adored the event, 12 reno kits 8 carousels plus much much more. message to the haters, if you saw £15 on the floor would you walk past it in the hope of finding £20, probably not so learn your lesson!! Keep up the good work lNNO