• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Archaeology Event Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser

well.. off or def, or off and def bonus...... in attacking army!. xD
How cares abouut defending armies haha
But I think he was trying to prove he has the biggest nuts... not saying anything worthy, really. Like normal.
I don't know about you, but i like him !
He is my Buddy ! :D

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
View attachment 21126
well well well..... I am less sure about CMS than before. They released the carousel yesterday, and now this. 90% people how pay, do it for Special Day (or perhaps double building event, but i think this is not the case). But if CMS is not released, it´s not neccesary to buy more.....
Imagine people buying diamonds for scrolls (I think it´s the worst way possible, anyway) thinking in a possible CMS..... and them have victory towers kit xDDD

Now whats really funny is its currently the useless balloon site as a daily, twice when the WF came that was the special buy, but this time nope.

Any Empire

Sergeant
I enjoy Archeology! It takes careful strategy to do well, but there is also an element of luck to make it exciting. As I’ve mentioned, it’s like backgammon: a good strategy usually results in better achievements, but sometimes a string of poor luck can prevent getting a desired DS or finishing in a higher league.

That's part of the fun, beating the odds to get the desired prize(s). Whether or not any particular DS comes up is less important IMHO. Same for the event building. Eventually something better, more useful, or at least nicer looking, will show up in a future event, and I’ll be happy going for that.

Having fun is my only incentive to play Foe. Compared to St Paddy’s or the forthcoming Soccer event (at least what’s so far been shown on Beta), this event does a much better job balancing: i) the impact of strategic choices and random chance; ii) level of risks vs. desirability of rewards; and iii) time required to play vs fun of playing. And it does not need tutorials, multiple guides and 100s of pages of forum posts to figure out.

Good job Inno; hope you don’t change it too much for the next few years. (And maybe use the positive feedback to guide how you design forthcoming events…?)

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
I enjoy Archeology! It takes careful strategy to do well, but there is also an element of luck to make it exciting. As I’ve mentioned, it’s like backgammon: a good strategy usually results in better achievements, but sometimes a string of poor luck can prevent getting a desired DS or finishing in a higher league.

That's part of the fun, beating the odds to get the desired prize(s). Whether or not any particular DS comes up is less important IMHO. Same for the event building. Eventually something better, more useful, or at least nicer looking, will show up in a future event, and I’ll be happy going for that.

Having fun is my only incentive to play Foe. Compared to St Paddy’s or the forthcoming Soccer event (at least what’s so far been shown on Beta), this event does a much better job balancing: i) the impact of strategic choices and random chance; ii) level of risks vs. desirability of rewards; and iii) time required to play vs fun of playing. And it does not need tutorials, multiple guides and 100s of pages of forum posts to figure out.

Good job Inno; hope you don’t change it too much for the next few years. (And maybe use the positive feedback to guide how you design forthcoming events…?)

Oh yeah for sure, the event is great, and would have been nice to have a league going to see how well the servers been doing :)

Do so love this diggin event, so much better then just tapping "move here"

Agent327

Overlord
You are talking about a game, I´m talking about marketing (with all the possible mistakes). If you didnt understand my point, just keep quiet... baby boy.

Who do you think has a better idea on the marketing strategy to follow? You or Inno?

No need to answer. Your post explains it all.

BTW, i didnt say CMS gives any def bonus.

You didn't?

It´s obvious Inno knows people is expecting for atk/def bonus building for guild battleground, and CS is one of the best.

Don't blame me for the stupid statements you make. If you mean something else you should say something else.

DeletedUser118370

In my view, this is what remains to come as Daily Special Archaeology Event 2020

Wishing Well Shrink Kit
World's Fair Selection Kit
Shrine of Knowledge
Victory Tower Upgrade Kit
Renovation Kit

I have decided to wait till the end for half of my scrolls of the event and spend it on Victory Tower upgrade kit or Renovation Kit.

DeletedUser

Oh yeah for sure, the event is great, and would have been nice to have a league going to see how well the servers been doing :)

Do so love this diggin event, so much better then just tapping "move here"
Yeah, now i understand why people feel not happy not having good prizes, the event is so good and fun that we wanna play it every day !!