• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Spring Event 2020 Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser

1587226315616.png
Amazing ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118370

Spring Event 2020

East Nagach: Start Lanterns 8500

Bridge Upgrade = 7603, 5715, 3841, 1950, 68
Daily Specials = 7603, 6703, 6017, 5904, 4852, 4064, 3466, 2443, 1688, 632, 519 - (11) Rewards

Rugnir: Start Lanterns 8389
Bridge Upgrade = 7441, 5567, 3688, 1821
Daily Specials = 8014, 6956, 5840, 5617, 5195, 4154, 3688, 291 - (8) Rewards

Sinerania: Start Lanterns 8147
Bridge Upgrade = 7212, 5342, 3478, 1600
Daily Specials = 7927, 3811, 3698, 2955, 2307 - (5) Rewards

I spent all my lanterns at event in 3 worlds:
Results are as under:-

East Nagach: 8500 - 11 daily specials
Rugnir: 8389 - 8 daily specials
Sinerania : 8147 - 5 daily specials

Dead-Eye

General
Well I didn't get into that much detail as the above poster but in my soon to be fighting diamond mines covering worlds 1 to 4 I blew around 7K lanterns in each and came away with 29 wells, a ton of fp and a bunch of other stuff that will be useful in the near future. I might have gotten a couple Wells at the beginning but I don't remember how many. Will have a fighting bridge in all 4. In my real world in E Nags I got 4 Sentenals and 3 upgrades. Happy with that.

T14all

Private
Nothing positive about your feedback. It actually isn't feedback at all. If it would be different I would have spend money whaaaaaah. If it will not be changed I will leave the game whaaaaaah. That is just a pathetic attempt at extortion just to get what you want. If you would have given a positive criticism, you would have just given your opinion. You would have left the crybaby stuff out.

I run a small electrical business, I’m no business expert, but I do know my business coach has told me to get feedback from customers. I want to know whether they like my service, what I do well, what I could improve, what we don’t do so well, why customers stay and why they go. I put it all in one polite and concise report to the Devs. If you don’t understand that this information is to help them, don’t get involved. Your negative take on everything is laughable.

ArrolZyl

Private
Anyone know where we can actually check the actual ranking on the League Table? I am just annoyed that I go back and forth between Bronze and Silver. I am looking forward to be placed on Silver as the Upgrade will finally make my bridge to a Mikawa.

Thanks.

Agent327

Overlord
Anyone know where we can actually check the actual ranking on the League Table? I am just annoyed that I go back and forth between Bronze and Silver. I am looking forward to be placed on Silver as the Upgrade will finally make my bridge to a Mikawa.

Thanks.

It shows on the Leaugue table.

ArrolZyl

Private
Thanks for the responses above.

Your avatar shows 9 ponds crossed. 9 is at the moment the minimum for silver, so you are likely to drop out.
It takes 14 ponds to get to gold

I only hoped to stay in Silver and not drop to Bronze anymore as Gold is impossible for me now with the event ending and last quest to earn lanterns. Those incident lanterns sucks. I only get at most 10 and they only respawn 2 or 3 per day.

Agent327

Overlord
I only hoped to stay in Silver and not drop to Bronze anymore as Gold is impossible for me now with the event ending and last quest to earn lanterns. Those incident lanterns sucks. I only get at most 10 and they only respawn 2 or 3 per day.

You might still drop to Bronze. A lot of players wait till the end before they start hopping the pond.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Only complaining that they insert a quest which is not capable of being completed by all players, inserting a EMA quest precludes players from Bronze Age and Iron Age. I am sure everyone would have complained had it been one from Space Age Mars. My decision to stay in Bronze age is my choice and I nor anyone else should be excluded from a chance of completing an event. If the alternative was produce 24 hr supplies in production Buildings I would have not had a problem as it would have been an acceptable alternative.
Lol! You "choose" to camp in the worst possible era to do so, and then blame the game devs for your failure to adapt?!
Honestly, not sure if serious, or just Trolling...:? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

At least camp properly and move into Iron Age, which opens up Gb donation, GE & PvP fights + Cultural Settlements, thereby opening up basically everything bar the Antiques Dealer, and thus solves 99.9% of any and all event quest "problems".
...or better yet, move up into HMA which is you know, only the 2nd best era in the entire game to camp out in for years on end, because CF + Alchemists = more profits than even a penny-pinching Ferengi could ever cheat his business partner out of. :P

Moobarak

Private
It's just one production mission after another, it's completely sucking the life and fun out of the game for me. I'm not even going to be able to finish the event this time, because i simply don't have the time to log in every other few hours to collect and restart production. Can't say that i'm that upset about it either, because the rewards don't weigh up against the time you have to invest in it anyway. Next time i may skip it altogether, i got 8,4,1 hour and 15,5 and 1 minute productions coming out of my nose and ears.

DeletedUser

OK Boys (and Girls) Cherries Tonight, i wanna see Positivity from all !