• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

Dead-Eye

General
Any funny mass panic stories over China virus? Saw some push and shove matches in my now old hood in North London but it was at Iceland so not a surprise there. Supermarkets sold out of beer except Corona and sold out of bog roll but not paper towels. Damn people are stupid.

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
Not a funny story, game related but we relaxed all guild requirements ie GE/Aiding etc as some very long term players are under huge pressure in RL with work commitments and felt the need to leave the guild due to not having time to play right now. Didnt seem fair to keep requirements running and push people out from playing if they could only grab a minute or two to play and where helping with the current situation.

It's been interesting to find out what jobs some players do as it's been discussed a lot this week.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Not a funny story, game related but we relaxed all guild requirements ie GE/Aiding etc as some very long term players are under huge pressure in RL with work commitments and felt the need to leave the guild due to not having time to play right now. Didnt seem fair to keep requirements running and push people out from playing if they could only grab a minute or two to play and where helping with the current situation.

It's been interesting to find out what jobs some players do as it's been discussed a lot this week.

Ay, we've done the same. And I'd advise most guilds do it as well. Especially for health care workers who are out there saving lives. Been a lot of job talk too in guild. Its hard not to talk about it cause its something that is effecting everyone. Glad UK finally stepped in and started to force people to take it seriously.

Stay healthy out there everyone, take care of yourselves.

DeletedUser118217

I believe that you have made a mistake about the oracle of delfy bonus collection. The oracle of delphy should really give you attack and defence bonus like the statue of Zeus cause the ancient greeks always confronted the oracle before going to war. We know that especially at the battle of Salamina when she said that only the wooden walls shall defeat the Persian army and realy she meanted the ships.

Ati2

Legend
Speaking of quests, I should probably write a suggestion to seriously revise the starter quests.

The other day I got like 12 friend requests from new players. I asked every single one why I got the friend request—despite my profile clearly saying don't send one unless we know each other. Eleven (11) never answered—they either can't read, can't write, or are not even playing anymore. One (1) answered, saying it was a quest to spam everyone with friend requests randomly. Why, Inno?! What's the point of having people randomly annoy send out friend requests to people they don't even know? This is stupid.

I can sort of understand you getting them from new players seeing as your eras are very similar :P but not a day goes by when I don't get a friend request or two from new people

Ati2

Legend
I wouldn't mind if they would be actual, playing people... But 11 of 12 never even responded. That's not a really good rate. :D It either means that people come here without knowing how to read or write, and they just randomly click buttons, or that over 90% of players never log in again. Neither of these scenarios is particularly desired. These people should be filtered out first, and should only be allowed to interact with existing players once they, too, are actual players, not just random guests. Well, that's my opinion, anyway... :D

In their defence profile text doesn't show on the app unless you actually visit someone's city so most won't have seen your message. Even then you have to tap on the city name for it to be displayed!

Only dinosaurs play on a PC nowadays :P