• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

Shad23

Emperor
Yeah, I honestly don't understand why people aren't finishing the iron age properly before moving on. It's like they're playing a S/M game where they want to hurt themselves on purpose.
? am prity sure you rarely see players who eaven come close to your ranking pts in iron age
and am prity sure they must be surprised when they see your ranking pts would love to see their faces at that moment

Ati2

Legend
? am prity sure you rarely see players who eaven come close to your ranking pts in iron age
Ranking points don't matter. They can't even finish GE4, let alone do an unlimited number of encounters in GbG, yet they age up so the fights can get even more difficult. WHY?!

Ranking points don't matter. They can't even finish GE4, let alone do an unlimited number of encounters in GbG, yet they age up so the fights can get even more difficult. WHY?!
can you do unlimited encounters in GbG? and if you can why haven't you been doing them? :lol:

Ati2

Legend
what do you consider as a finished iron age city
when will you be moving up,
at what point will you consider that you'll have finished iron age ????

When I can finish GE4, do a close to unlimited number of encounters in GbG, and CF's level is high enough for the era I want to go to.