• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

DeletedUser

you can't leave the forum!! it's where all the cool people hang out (and Agent :lol:)
well i joined the forum for recruitment purposes mostly , im quite sociable but hanging out isnt the reason i joined.
Cant say much about Agent i dont really know him.
I dont dislike him though every person is supposed to be different, i can respect that

DeletedUser113110

I was even pushed out of the top 100. :( Not to worry, though, will get back in there once I start leveling the attack GBs some more. :D
What are your stats right now? Am curious: An 80 million point Iron Age player.

Ati2

Legend
i wunder if Ati's ranking pts inspired other IA players to try and catch up to him befor leaving IA ?
Why the ranking points again? It just means I've been here for long. Doesn't mean my city is superior in any way. I wouldn't call it a bad city, but there's still a long way to go.