• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

Ati2

Legend
Honestly though Iron Age camping is the best age in the game for GBG progression, its hard to beat them in GBG, lol.

On the new world anyway, I just made it under rank 200 so feeling great with my near 200k ranking points xD

Man this game is fun.
Originally, I didn't stay in IA because of GbG, but now I'll stay here because of it for a while longer. Just when I was about ready to move on... :D Ah well, lots of attack GBs to level now. :D :D :D

Emberguard

Legend
can you do unlimited encounters in GbG? and if you can why haven't you been doing them? :lol:
No, I can't yet, which is why I'm not aging up yet. I need to work on that first. ;)
Is that even possible for IrA?

I know SAM can do it because of the double damage ability on the units. So they can beat the 12,000% boost cap with only 700%~ boost on their own units. But not sure what IrA would need to get the same results

Honestly though Iron Age camping is the best age in the game for GBG progression, its hard to beat them in GBG, lol.

On the new world anyway, I just made it under rank 200 so feeling great with my near 200k ranking points xD

Man this game is fun.
Ok I'm listening and ready to take notes. Is it because of the CF?

Ati2

Legend

I know SAM can do it because of the double damage ability on the units. So they can beat the 12,000% boost cap with only 700%~ boost on their own units. But not sure what IrA would need to get the same results

I have no idea, but I definitely need more attack boost than what I currently have... :D We'll see when I'm approaching at least a couple hundred percent attack boost. :D

Goremise

Lieutenant-General

Ok I'm listening and ready to take notes. Is it because of the CF?

CF for sure, All I know is the people we have in Iron age ended up with hundreds negotiations in a fight that we had already won by day 2 of the GBG in plat on the new server Sin.

No one is in SAM yet in Sin, Nego people beat out fighters immensely. Like 120 advancements a day from the goods without any buildings.

I'm in LMA, so I can fight but always lose out against the IA campers. Just can't beat the sheer number of Negotiations they can do a day. Seen them beating the like one person the new world has in the Artic/Oceanic era, by hundreds of advancements. hundreds of thousands of Diamonds still make them lose against IA campers.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Originally, I didn't stay in IA because of GbG, but now I'll stay here because of it for a while longer. Just when I was about ready to move on... :D Ah well, lots of attack GBs to level now. :D :D :D

Yeah since you've been there for awhile, you'd be able to walk over GBG for a long time :D Untill you age up if you ever do xD

Ati2

Legend
Yeah since you've been there for awhile, you'd be able to walk over GBG for a long time :D Untill you age up if you ever do xD
You mean with negotiations? I don't have the patience for negotiations—definitely not with the latest modifications.

So I move on to attack GBs now. I have no more grand plans in the game anyway, so might as well... :)

You mean with negotiations? I don't have the patience for negotiations—definitely not with the latest modifications.

So I move on to attack GBs now. I have no more grand plans in the game anyway, so might as well... :)
Still got your eye on the #1 ranking while still being in Iron?

Ati2

Legend
Still got your eye on the #1 ranking while still being in Iron?
Nah, that's not possible. Points of the top players are constantly skyrocketing. I would need to be in a very high age to keep up. My goal was to reach the top100—which I have accomplished (have been forced out since then by a couple of places).

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Negotiations take a lot more time than fights, though.

And with this new "help" for negotiations, they've made it even worse. I used to like negotiations, but with the recent changes, I avoid it whenever possible.

hahaha yeah good point, I do hope they reverse that, for now I'm learning through FOE Helper and using that to nego my way through things.

But yeahhh really gonna miss the pre-patch style.

Emberguard

Legend
Negotiations take a lot more time than fights, though.

And with this new "help" for negotiations, they've made it even worse. I used to like negotiations, but with the recent changes, I avoid it whenever possible.
Not so sure about that for me as it takes two fights for every one negotiation and my troops get damaged, Even with auto battle I switch to negotiations in a race. I know I can keep pace in a fight using negotiations, but with fighting I tend to fall behind of the enemy advances. I suspect my negotiating is faster due to them giving two advances