• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Giskler

Legend
today for instance I have completed the first level and 8 parts on the second level in GE so 24 and 25 in GbG all manual fights, no auto I personally think that's plenty

troops will recover overnight ready to do about the same tomorrow,

don't really play GvG, organizing the guild for that one is difficult,

so this and GE are perfect we just go when we are each available, no need to wait till we can all be around, yes we can do sectors quicker if a few are about together, but its not necessary and that's the beauty of GbG so no it doesn't need changing
So none of the feedback actually concerns the way you play at all. Why are you so vociferously opposing QoL changes for others?

Andrew420

Major
The only change they will make to attrition will be the increase of the hard cap 1750%
Already there are players exceeding the cap by leaps and bounds
Do you honestly think the devs will lower the rate it increases and make it easier for them
If anything they will increase the rate and slow us all down even more

Ati2

Legend
If anything they will increase the rate and slow us all down even more

Then we have to step back a bit and ask again: What's the intended purpose of GbG?

I thought it was the answer to the need of a faster GvG, especially since the slightly faster GvG is now being turned back down again.

Shad23

Emperor
Then we have to step back a bit and ask again: What's the intended purpose of GbG?

I thought it was the answer to the need of a faster GvG, especially since the slightly faster GvG is now being turned back down again.
exactly my thaughts

CPaulius

Private
1. Need proper log, for bigger guilds there is rogue players problem. Need to know who attacked exactly.
2. Only trusted players can place siege in GvG, why not do same in GbG?
3. Ability for leaders to delete siege.

DeletedUser110327

I like Lady Ann, she's great. You GvG players already have a mindless lvl 80 GBs + zillions of rogues + auto battle mindless gameplay to amuse yourselves with, this game needed something for intelligent players to enjoy. It is absolutely not another GvG for more mindless auto battling. Now run along please, and listen to Lady Ann, she is quite right.

DeletedUser110327

Not at all Ati, was just winding you up. I know you GvG players are some of the best players in the game. I know GvG takes immense work, resources, planning, team work and time. However, GbG isn't supposed to be another GvG mate, it's supposed to be for us idiots who like to, you know, stick light soldiers in forests, keep heavy soldiers out of swamps, pick our troops and terrain and enjoy a bit of tactical battling, you know, gaming. So come on, you have GvG, let's not turn this into GvG II hey. Now the game has something for everyone mate :)

Ati2

Legend
Not at all Ati, was just winding you up. I know you GvG players are some of the best players in the game. I know GvG takes immense work, resources, planning, team work and time. However, GbG isn't supposed to be another GvG mate, it's supposed to be for us idiots who like to, you know, stick light soldiers in forests, keep heavy soldiers out of swamps, pick our troops and terrain and enjoy a bit of tactical battling, you know, gaming. So come on, you have GvG, let's not turn this into GvG II hey. Now the game has something for everyone mate :)

I'm not a GvG player myself, mostly because I don't see the point. As such, I don't even have my attack GBs leveled up too high, they're only at the point where I can easily get through all four levels of GE each week.

GbG finally introduced something that has a point. Something that gives rewards people can actually use. Something that all guild members can actually use if they participate. For that, they need to fight, though. Saying that 25 fights a day is enough sounds insane to me. If all someone wants is 25 fights, then what kind of rewards do they expect? When do they want to build up the buildings that GbG gives? In two years? Why do they want to get fewer FPs as rewards than if they fought more?

Are you playing for a reward that you will get in two or three years? If so, why? What's the point? What do you expect to get out of GbG?

Ceban

Brigadier-General
I like Lady Ann, she's great. You GvG players already have a mindless lvl 80 GBs + zillions of rogues + auto battle mindless gameplay to amuse yourselves with, this game needed something for intelligent players to enjoy. It is absolutely not another GvG for more mindless auto battling. Now run along please, and listen to Lady Ann, she is quite right.
and me??? i told the same... :D

DeletedUser110327

The guild power looks very worthwhile. I'm also picking up nice random rewards like 50 goods here and there. I already have 20 or so fragments of the new building, plus I'm enjoying it. As we get to know the buildings and the game mechanics, I'm pretty sure guilds will have some tactical fun accumulating victory points, as that's what it's about, not holding territory. Let's commend Inno for what I believe is a major investment into the game.

"Tactical battling"? You mean "manual"? I'm not sure GvG fighters know how that works. They only know auto click-click-click-click-click-click…

Ati2

Legend
"Tactical battling"? You mean "manual"? I'm not sure GvG fighters know how that works. They only know auto click-click-click-click-click-click…
Ah, okay. This made me see the point of this side of the issue.

So basically because you can't do auto battle, and it takes you hours to do those 25 fights, you don't want anyone else who has better GBs to do more fights either.

Understood.

I don't agree with it, but at least now I understand why you don't want anyone else to have fun and get more rewards.

Ah, okay. This made me see the point of this side of the issue.

So basically because you can't do auto battle, and it takes you hours to do those 25 fights, you don't want anyone else who has better GBs to do more fights either.

Understood.

I don't agree with it, but at least now I understand why you don't want anyone else to have fun and get more rewards.
Lol ::) Not me talking about 25 battles a day being plenty. I don't care if people do 25 or 2500 battles a day or if they prefer manual battles rather than auto or if they like to negotiate instead or both or nothing at all. Whatever makes people happy.
I auto battle as much as possible, but I also enjoy the slow, more tactical pace of manual battles.
I like when the game is a challenge and not just the tedious, repetitive click rush it tends to be.

Last edited:

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
I think we should be fine as well, it's like this since day 1, silver league.

Hah, yeah you looking set there. At least there has been some competition. At lower leagues it looks like it really be will be incredibly one-sided, it seems to be a very costly event. I had posted on the new sever so we have about 100 goods in total in the Guild vault for iron age and a handful for EMA, troop count low too. That is why I suspected less to no participation from the other guilds. Then I read Cursed Veggie's post, lol.

My bronze map looks pretty similar except only one other guild has bothered to do anything. I'm thinking that we will probably yo-yo between bronze (walk in the park) and silver (get smashed by the bigger boys)

Looks like most will get as high as needed, then just sit there and wait to go down, then keep going ect. Seems to be way too costly too take seriously atm. When the big boys move from silver, will be easy pickings :D