• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Guild vs Guild Recalculation Timer Changes

Deleted member 109369

I have removed all the posts regarding a breach of rules. It can be reported but it has nothing to do with this topic at all.

DeletedUser113304

The general point is while it was hard for others to get involved before, at least the option was there to hit an unshielded sector at reset before the changes. Now reset (for me based on sleep and work, not laziness) involves a lot of shields and a few one DA sectors. Not a competitive battle, not the fun of two guilds Da'ing up and attacking each other for a while after reset.
More LZ's (definitely East side of AA) would be a good idea, stopping spears was a decent rule. 3 resets, and shields giving no indication when they go down, cannot be appreciated by the majority of active players.
If we can forget our partisan views on our guilds and our rivals, who we may feel were doing better before the rule change, do most GvG players really want to have to play at every reset, every 8 hours, just to avoid getting blocked off the map? I preferred having a good crack at any guild of choice at reset personally.

The general point is while it was hard for others to get involved before, at least the option was there to hit an unshielded sector at reset before the changes. Now reset (for me based on sleep and work, not laziness) involves a lot of shields and a few one DA sectors. Not a competitive battle, not the fun of two guilds Da'ing up and attacking each other for a while after reset.
More LZ's (definitely East side of AA) would be a good idea, stopping spears was a decent rule. 3 resets, and shields giving no indication when they go down, cannot be appreciated by the majority of active players.
If we can forget our partisan views on our guilds and our rivals, who we may feel were doing better before the rule change, do most GvG players really want to have to play at every reset, every 8 hours, just to avoid getting blocked off the map? I preferred having a good crack at any guild of choice at reset personally.
Want to be able to have fun in GvG at any time of the day - and night; not only at certain reset times.

DeletedUser114177

If you feel there has been a breach of rules you can report it to support. They are not for discussion on this thread or in forums. And so no spoiler either
This thread is about GvG , and we speak about GvG ?? Or this is PvP ?

DeletedUser113304

Want to be able to have fun in GvG at any time of the day - and night; not only at certain reset times.
I don't even mind that, my issue is shields stopping me fight. Maybe stop shields? then no HQ moves and it'd maybe go mad, but a lot more fun.

DeletedUser114177

I don't even mind that, my issue is shields stopping me fight. Maybe stop shields? then no HQ moves and it'd maybe go mad, but a lot more fun.
This is fun for players who are alone in the Guild ... No more GvG mate, only PvP.. Make your own guild and rule

everything is complete"poop",pvp on rugnir i dont need medals on east nagach prog era the medals you would get for winning it are poop i get more from 1 of my 3 nests,gbg i get reports from 1 member on rugnir who is also on beta he sounds keen but wot he says about it sounds poop to me"complete poop",just waiting for the announcement that they cant get gvg updates right and will be ditching it for farmville gbg

Giskler

Legend
everything is complete"poop",pvp on rugnir i dont need medals on east nagach prog era the medals you would get for winning it are poop i get more from 1 of my 3 nests,gbg i get reports from 1 member on rugnir who is also on beta he sounds keen but wot he says about it sounds poop to me"complete poop",just waiting for the announcement that they cant get gvg updates right and will be ditching it for farmville gbg
You can go tech up on the new world opening on Tuesday :D

Change reset Times so that they Are Not Dividable into 24 - 7 hours or 9 hours - that will make the times a moving target for everybody

not sure if this has already been said ..i just cant be bothered to read it all.
is there anyway possible u could change the colour of the sectors which are due to be dropped by the next reset to orange so atleast the next gvg commander knows whats going on .

i was looking at beta forum the other day,pages mostly full of poop just read 1 page properly

thats a good idea

DeletedUser113304

not sure if this has already been said ..i just cant be bothered to read it all.
is there anyway possible u could change the colour of the sectors which are due to be dropped by the next reset to orange so atleast the next gvg commander knows whats going on .
This has been said, in different ways, quite a few times. The answer appeared to be we're looking into it. Of course I'm talking from a couple of weeks ago. Based on that timeline that obviously easy answer to lessen the current problems must have been implemented, but I must have some bug on my pc that stops it showing on my map

DeletedUser114177

BS and boring.. No more fights.. I will make my own guild soon and be in top 3 LOL...

DeletedUser114177

only people who like points like this , and players who dont care about his guild

Last edited by a moderator: