• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Guild vs Guild Recalculation Timer Changes

Grof Z

Corporal
GvG will never be something that brings more ppl to the game.
GBG is alternative for all those mobile players and new ones coming to game.
its not realistic to expect that GvG after 5or how many years its runing - will just magicly bring more ppl to the table ...

Game itself will do that / options with event buildings and quests should be what attracts ppl to it.. all the rest is just bonus.
and back again to the topic.

Ban those 1man guilds from GvG

GvG will never be something that brings more ppl to the game.
GBG is alternative for all those mobile players and new ones coming to game.
its not realistic to expect that GvG after 5or how many years its runing - will just magicly bring more ppl to the table ...

Game itself will do that / options with event buildings and quests should be what attracts ppl to it.. all the rest is just bonus.
and back again to the topic.

Ban those 1man guilds from GvG

dont recommend things that will loose some of the ones that are playing it then lol

Grof Z

Corporal
selective reading?! or what ?!

1man guilds arent solution to any GvG problems / and can be easily resolved

selective reading?! or what ?!

1man guilds arent solution to any GvG problems / and can be easily resolved

if your losing sectors to 1 man guilds its hard luck,did you give a poop to the guild you took sectors off in first place costing them goods/time/effort no,you didnt give a poop,its same difference

its wot makes gvg great the different ways you can play it,being on your own in a 1 man guild or being part of a bigger guild it all adds to it,,,if you want something different play farmville gbg

DeletedUser105522

INNO, add the sector protection timer already!
its almost unbearable to play GvG now if you have huge number of sectors in multiple eras and 10+ enemies..
We RE/RE about 30 sectors daily (about 10-20 each reset), we attack about twice of that amount of sectors each reset and it is a pure pain in the a$$ to keep track what sectors are gonna be unprotected at the next reset... it is like introducing a new, nice and shiny wrist watch which doesn't show time... comon, how hard is it to SHOW the timer? especially if the timers are already in your GvG sector scrips!
-----
on another note:
if you dont make guild ranking to be calculated by the amount of sectors they hold in GvG aka "prestige" then people will not be as frustrated with GvG as they are now.. you would hear less complaints because GvG would NOT be as important piece in the guild rank ;)
just a thought....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser653

+1 for protection timers on sectors, but to be honest, it benifits my guild because we can keep track of 50 sectors across 5 ages and i do not think anyone else bothers.

Deleted member 109369

Lady Marlena: Do you have any new information about GvG sector release counter? So many weeks passed away now.....

If I had more information, I'd post it :) . The issues and concerns and requests have been forwarded. As of Friday when I last asked, there is no further information to share yet .

I understand the frustration but I don't have anything else to share yet, I'm sorry.

DeletedUser113304

Okay, probably a tad late since this has been implemented, but since the forum comments seem far from 100% in support send out an inno message to all regular players (maybe even just 1 mill and above, so it's probably genuine players) with a yes or no on the changes. Now we have seen how the changes have altered the game we could vote on if we prefer it or not. Either there's a majority vote to go back (the servers and code handled it as well as they are now before) or the majority vote to continue as it is now (people like me stop complaining). Seem's like a win win.

DeletedUser114245

These times really suck for Europeans, 4 am is just crazy!
This hugely favours players outside of Europe, e.g. if you're in Eastern USA (or Sydney after the upcoming DST changes in a couple of weekends time), your reset times will be 7am, 3pm and 11pm.
This doesn't seem right given the server runs of UK time.
I couldnt agree more seriously this is bad - and killing the game for so many players - we all going to become farmers now in this game - is this that Inno wants?

I couldnt agree more seriously this is bad - and killing the game for so many players - we all going to become farmers now in this game - is this that Inno wants?

probably yes,farmville is the new gbg,,,,even as a ghoster if you can only do one reset its limited wot you can do be it as a loner or 30 peep guild,,i'm doing experiment on US server new world going ok more suited to me,1 rest 1am at the mo but if they brought in 3 i could do the lot,,,all servers are now international to me

DeletedUser114245

probably yes,farmville is the new gbg,,,,even as a ghoster if you can only do one reset its limited wot you can do be it as a loner or 30 peep guild,,i'm doing experiment on US server new world going ok more suited to me,1 rest 1am at the mo but if they brought in 3 i could do the lot,,,all servers are now international to me
Well If I wanted to play Farmville - I would have started already, on our server the only players benefiting from this new resets is the Canadians and US players.

Crazy Biker

Chief Warrant Officer
Well If I wanted to play Farmville - I would have started already, on our server the only players benefiting from this new resets is the Canadians and US players.

yep, GVG is dead at 8pm
All the action seems to be at 12.
The game has become so boring for me, no action at all.
Please return to 1 reset or drop shields at every reset.
RIP GVG :(

DeletedUser102701

The new GvG reset time idea is ridiculous, at the very least make it so the sectors are only protected for 8 hours. Keeping track of the vulnerable (to be) sectors is virtually impossible unless you keep a tally sheet for each era.

DeletedUser114177

A few updates have been released and announced, but no one fixes the big bugs on this game.
This was supposed to be fixed before this replacement of GvG in PvP ..
What's going on with this? 14 minutes after the calculation, and this happens once 5 times after each calculation.
And yes, this is just one bug, and there are plenty of them, but no one seems to care .. it's just important to add new things
141414.png
1111111.png

DeletedUser114177

A few updates have been released and announced, but no one fixes the big bugs on this game.
This was supposed to be fixed before this replacement of GvG in PvP ..
What's going on with this? 14 minutes after the calculation, and this happens once 5 times after each calculation.
And yes, this is just one bug, and there are plenty of them, but no one seems to care .. it's just important to add new things
View attachment 19982 View attachment 19983

Like I thought .. Nobody cares about it, especially the people who work on it .. I don't understand what this forum is for .. Almost 24 hours no answer ..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser114177

yep, GVG is dead at 8pm
All the action seems to be at 12.
The game has become so boring for me, no action at all.
Please return to 1 reset or drop shields at every reset.
RIP GVG :(

No one defend or inserts defenses anymore. Because that's impossible. These are the only players who play alone and who are brainless can like this ..
Just make your own guild and go kill everything .. This is now PvP ,no more GvG.
They killed total GvG.

No one defend or inserts defenses anymore. Because that's impossible. These are the only players who play alone and who are brainless can like this ..
Just make your own guild and go kill everything .. This is now PvP ,no more GvG.
They killed total GvG.

its not even any good for a brainless ghoster like me if i cant do all 3 resets,they need to change it back to 1 as long as its not 4am