• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Guild vs Guild Recalculation Timer Changes

How many times do you have to say the same thing over & over again - we get it - some don't like it; some do.

The problem is the Endless Whining from the same people over & over. If the same person says they don't like the new GvG 100 times does that count 100 votes against - if so - I'll start now

+1 for the way that GvG is now

How many times do you have to say the same thing over & over again - we get it - some don't like it; some do.

The problem is the Endless Whining from the same people over & over. If the same person says they don't like the new GvG 100 times does that count 100 votes against - if so - I'll start now

+1 for the way that GvG is now
Some people believe, if they repeat their opinion 100s of times, it becomes more valid.

Agent327

Overlord
it most certainly wasnt killed . It was very active before, but at least then you had to think about it .
and .if i may say ...the fact a guild controlled an area ..doesnt mean it had to occupy ALL sectors , or that they are "free" ... this just confirms your misunderstanding of GvG .

Am I misunderstanding it, or has Inno just come to the conclusion that you are abusing the system?

If they have made it easier for you, why are you complaining this much? Aren't your tactics supposed to make things easier?

Am I misunderstanding it, or has Inno just come to the conclusion that you are abusing the system?

If they have made it easier for you, why are you complaining this much? Aren't your tactics supposed to make things easier?
Occupying large areas of land (including "free" sectors) is not "abuse of the system". Badly designed maps with too few LZ's (to name just one thing) is making "map locking" possible. Why shouldn't guilds, who are big and strong enough, grab and hold on to as much land as they can, when the game makes it possible? Blame it on Inno. The "system" is flawed, not the players.
Luckily, it looks like, Inno is, finally, trying to find solutions to some of the flaws in GvG.

Last edited:

Agent327

Overlord
Occupying large areas of land (including "free" sectors) is not "abuse of the system". Badly designed maps with too few LZ's (to name just one thing) is making "map locking" possible. Why shouldn't guilds, who are big and strong enough, grab and hold on to as much land as they can, when the game makes it possible? Blame it on Inno. The "system" is flawed, not the players.
Luckily, it looks like, Inno is, finally, trying to find solutions to some of the flaws in GvG.

You are absolutely right. The system is flawed, but players are only to happy to use those flaws. Something that is actually against the rule we all agree to follow when we register. Have you ever seen anyone reporting these "flaws"? I can understand why guilds and players use these flaws. I can absolutely not understand why they start crying as little girls when it becomes harder to do so.

Well - There is always a 1st time for everything -

You are absolutely right. The system is flawed, but players are only to happy to use those flaws. Something that is actually against the rule we all agree to follow when we register. Have you ever seen anyone reporting these "flaws"? I can understand why guilds and players use these flaws. I can absolutely not understand why they start crying as little girls when it becomes harder to do so.

Agreed - lol

And the loudest ones → Issuing Orders & Making Demands - Now that's funny

Some people believe, if they repeat their opinion 100s of times, it becomes more valid.

yeah its like saying this server isnt UK one when they put calc time at 2000(8pm)UK time in first place,its the time in UK everyone is online here doing their wotsits,if they had put 4am then gvg would not have taken off here would it

1; getting rid of spears -1
2; 4am reset time -2

i'd like to know wots happening on the other servers,any change 1/2/3 resets?,i know people do move around once had a French women on my first guild east nagach,in her broken english said she was also on French server but didnt like her own peeps(understandable lol) so she started on UK one and was enjoying it!

Last edited:

DeletedUser653

HRC said:
100% agree and tested today to prove it and ticket raised. in our case it was over 20 mins after reset before we could hit a sector released before a reset.

Good - You don't deserve to be able to release & retake until next reset - Don't Release it - Stop Gaming the system. Just because everyone has gotten use to the Release flaw - They think they deserve it!

If a sector is going to lose protection at reset then it makes perfect game logic to release it before that reset and resiege if after to regain protection. This is not a flaw this is the way INNO designed GVG and the same way GVG has been for years, the only change is regarding the 3 resets, maybe your confused as to the RR reasons?

arrived on east nagach a couple of mins late for 2000 calc except for one guild releasing LZs and then retaking them to protect their borders(if i had decent troops could have had some fun with them) whole map looked dead,is this the future?,,,,clickapoops lol

DeletedUser114055

Another update...and no word of ANY fix on GvG...

Firm: "Hey, we gonna install a new seat-belt in your car, with a few changes"
Seat-belts installed.
Customers: "hey this isn´t working properly!, maybe more comfortable for some..but isn´t right yet"
Firm: "Ooops, well..we´ll look on it, but is gonna take a while, we are busy designing a new Van, so we don´t have time to fix it now.."
Customers: "What? this is dangerous!! we may die, is not safe to drive! we don´t like it!. Some NUTTERS may like it, but they drive like maniacs anyways, probably don´t even use it!, they only drive for fun! They don´t have nowhere to go, or care for their family safety!
Firm: ..... (no answer).......(no answer)..
Customers: Unnacceptable, we still need to drive to work, take kids to school!, and watch out for the nutters driving out there!
Firm: ..... (no answer).......(no answer)..

This is what you did to us..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser114055

Need to fix:
Sector identification on when it comes unprotected, or change to 1 reset protection
HQ move every reset, with 2 reset protection; this can´t stay!! Worm-effect
Siege costs...altough..may make it easier for ghost-guild. So was mentioned before a HUGE first landing cost (+1)
Troops cost

That´s a lot right? Is easier to go back as it was before, till you have the TIME to develop good.
Probably too busy with the guild battlegrounds and event..; but..why install this with no test if don´t have the time to fix?

Can we please have at least an answer, if not planning to do anything about; well..just tell us so we can quit it already, and not hanging on a thread of hope that "it might..soon.."

Last edited by a moderator:

Ceban

Brigadier-General
arrived on east nagach a couple of mins late for 2000 calc except for one guild releasing LZs and then retaking them to protect their borders(if i had decent troops could have had some fun with them) whole map looked dead,is this the future?,,,,clickapoops lol
maybe when it get totaly dead then they will say 'its time to remove it, nobody play it'
Mark my words.

DeletedUser114202

maybe when it get totaly dead then they will say 'its time to remove it, nobody play it'
Mark my words.
For many of us it's dead already, and they're clearly happy with that so they'll go on there merry way developing battleground. Just kill it now and be done with it

DeletedUser114177

1554 fights yesterday, solid for a dead GvG.

That's good Neo, but for you .. Your guild is not even in the top 10 .. I can make 5000 fights a day, if I use a guild just for me, or make a new one .. That could have been done before this. emptying out LZs .. And I don't see what's interesting here, just wasting time .. But everyone plays how they like .. Someone loves teamwork and someone doesn't .. That's all ..