• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #98 2019-03-18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
I’m not that old player :P

haha, signs from me playing the game like 2-3 years ago and taking a 2-3 year long break. Games more different then I thought!

With the update to 1.124 apparently

Ah yeah, and I see the feedback threads were full of people wanting it to stay, but looks like it still went! Daily challenges giving event buildings is much better though!

what's treasure hunt?

It was a feature only found the the desktop version of the game, it gave bonuses if you logged in and clicked on it once within a time frame, so, 5mins is the weakest reward, then 15, ect. in increments up to 8hours, the 8 hour one was pretty good, could get 50 goods of your current era, or fp/free troops ect. I was wondering why I had unattached Bronze age troops, but then remembered why :) (if you didn't click soon after the current hunt timer was over, the hunt ended there and you had to restart from 5mins but still got to keep the last timer reward you made it to)

Iwateguy

Major-General
postfe.JPG

DeletedUser116182

haha, signs from me playing the game like 2-3 years ago and taking a 2-3 year long break. Games more different then I thought!
I think many changes have been made during your long break. Do you feel like playing a new game?

Whoa, I had incidents long before treasure hunt disappeared.
There was a period of cross over :) I have also just reread the announcement shown above regarding the removal of treasure hunt it says:

One of the reasons this decision took a while was that we wanted to make sure those new features (especially Incidents and Daily Challenges) are used and work well before removing it. Additionally, we wanted to ensure as much as possible that App and Desktop players all have access to the same features

Status
Not open for further replies.