• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed 'Week #94 & 95 2019-02-18 | 2019-02-25

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone else have a complete piazza set yet?
it's quite amazing, it gives just about everything, 7 fp, attack % and everything, I only need two upgrades to get it all to level 2.

I haven't started collecting any building or figured out what to get. lol.
I do have a few thousand coins on hand and have spent 4000.

DeletedUser116525

Only missing the fountain on L, it's allright. It has an efficiency of 0.32 with everything at level 2.
I like it, i'm not up on efficiency formulas really. It seems a good one to have to me though.
I find it intereesting that some foe players go to the mathematical extreme but at least FOE is a game that allows for that, something for everyone.

Ati2

Legend
I like it, i'm not up on efficiency formulas really. It seems a good one to have to me though.
I find it intereesting that some foe players go to the mathematical extreme but at least FOE is a game that allows for that, something for everyone.
If you can choose to be effective or not, then why not be effective? :) When starting out, you don't have a real choice yet, you have to go with what you have. But later you can become a lot more efficient.

DeletedUser116525

I haven't started collecting any building or figured out what to get. lol.
I do have a few thousand coins on hand and have spent 4000.
How do I find out how many coins i've spent?
I have been lucky in coming in at the right time and winning big pots, even when someone is clicking away I seem to snipe their run too

Giskler

Legend
For every nice person in the guild it seems there's a douchebag lurking around a corner this Dark Blyth guy is refusing to top his spot on my Arc

Giskler

Legend
How do I find out how many coins i've spent?
I have been lucky in coming in at the right time and winning big pots, even when someone is clicking away I seem to snipe their run too
Look at your league results

As in actually refusing, or still asleep, and he doesn't even know what you're talking about? :D
I asked him politely to top up and he replied "guess again" so yea

DeletedUser116525

Why can't someone put in how many fp they want on your gb?
I don't understand this, the privelage should be yours to have someone spending fp on it

Status
Not open for further replies.