• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #88 2019-01-07

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser116569

Good news. We have double checked and we have more winners! Congratulations to:
Cursedveggie
xAmaryllisx

All of whom posted within 2 minutes of this week's chosen time, which was:
You just got punked ::D

The prize is a full set of Oracle of Delphi blueprints. We will contact you shortly regarding your choice of world.

Please continue to use this thread until a new one is open. Feel free to leave this thread if you don't like the prize. :P
Lol, believe it or not I am missing 1 Oracle BP as well XD
I find spear-men defence very disappointing except for when they are protecting a palace set ready for collection :D
I agree with that, especially when some people leave ONE spearman for defense -.- (even in PE)
Edit: Or just a rogue for that matter...

They never have anything that could be plundered. I think most of them never log in to their cities.
That's another side effect of staying in a low age, at least by the time you get to modern or above most of the people who stop playing will have done so by then so shouldn't appear in your hood

Ati2

Legend
That's another side effect of staying in a low age, at least by the time you get to modern or above most of the people who stop playing will have done so by then so shouldn't appear in your hood
Yeah, it'll probably be different at my next camping stop. But that's still a long way ahead. :)

DeletedUser116569

Actually, plenty of those with terrible defense (spearmen, rogues.... etc) put that defense on purpose so that those who attack won't get a lot of PvP points...
The funny thing is (at least for me) I've encountered a lot of them who have quite the variety of buildings to plunder from.

Edit:For some reson I ecnounter a lot of people in PE with full defense consisting of mix of units from IrA, EMA, and HMA..which I've always found weird

I've never understood the logic behind that.

You 216 points for PvP against 2 x spearmen which obviously isn't a lot but everyone gets that so it makes no difference and you are just going to get attacked more. I would only ever do it if I had a completely unplunderable city and most people are a long way from that

DeletedUser116569

For some reson I ecnounter a lot of people with full defense consisting of mix units from
I've never understood the logic behind that.

You 216 points for PvP against 2 x spearmen which obviously isn't a lot but everyone gets that so it makes no difference and you are just going to get attacked more. I would only ever do it if I had a completely unplunderable city and most people are a long way from that
I agree, especially since most also fight their way through GE so they get points from that as well.
So it is kinda pointless because it is usually GE fighters that raid the neighbourhood

DeletedUser

Last night
Lv 54 arc 23 fps remaining, 5th place only put in 21 fps...I sniped him:lol::lol:
Cost me 3 fps but great deal

Just now lv 55 arc, he was 4th with 68 fps and 108 fps remaining. I sniped him again:lol::lol::lol:
Made 2 fps profit +2900 medals 7 bps

I wonder when he'll learn:hide::hide:

DeletedUser116569

Last night
Lv 54 arc 23 fps remaining, 5th place only put in 21 fps...I sniped him:lol::lol:

Just now lv 55 arc, he was 4th with 68 fps and 108 fps remaining. I sniped him again:lol::lol::lol:

Oooh, looks like someone likes to mess around :lol:
Did they do something to you or you just enjoy trolling them? XD

Edit: Just to be clear I would probably do the same XD

Last night

Hope they don't learn to quickly, sounds like you're onto a good thing :D

Status
Not open for further replies.