• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Protection Tavern Boost From Bad People

DeletedUser99588

-1. Learn to manage your GB's better and attack those that your whinging about when city shield runs out. Most who use it aren't organised enough to reactivate straight away or don't have the silver. If they are then they are just out playing you in this particular situation. Adapt and become a better player!!!

DeletedUser

Sometimes some players deserve to have there collection timeings all messed up because I have decided to level there GB. For example, someone attacked me, someone managed to plunder me, or someone who has a Santa Clause avitar in November. All deserve to suffer my wrath.

LOL I love this game so bad! :lol:

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
Learn to manage your GB's !

Attacking and plundering is not the only reason why someone will level your GB ... and it has nothing to do with managing them at all ... i for one thing spend time preparing a level and self leveling and working with my guildmates so when my colection comes i can level it and keep it nice and in sync ... and there are people that will level a building out of spite or bordem or even as they don't know how game works ...

So to have ability to protect GB would be very useful in all these cases ... i think you would sing difrent song if you would need to walk on egg shells for 2 weeks only because one of your neighbours who apparently has nothing smarter to do then ro mess up your GB and not letting you play and plan your own city ....

DeletedUser99588

Attacking and plundering is not the only reason why someone will level your GB ... and it has nothing to do with managing them at all ... i for one thing spend time preparing a level and self leveling and working with my guildmates so when my colection comes i can level it and keep it nice and in sync ... and there are people that will level a building out of spite or bordem or even as they don't know how game works ...

So to have ability to protect GB would be very useful in all these cases ... i think you would sing difrent song if you would need to walk on egg shells for 2 weeks only because one of your neighbours who apparently has nothing smarter to do then ro mess up your GB and not letting you play and plan your own city ....

You play in a neighbourhood of other players it's not meant to be all plain sailing. Your meant to have obstacles in the game and other players are sometime an obstacle. The best players adapt and prosper. Wanting a gizmo to solve every problem that occurs is just plain lazy. Be a better player and find a strategy that works to your favour rather than wanting the devs to do it for you.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
You play in a neighbourhood of other players it's not meant to be all plain sailing. Your meant to have obstacles in the game and other players are sometime an obstacle. The best players adapt and prosper. Wanting a gizmo to solve every problem that occurs is just plain lazy. Be a better player and find a strategy that works to your favour rather than wanting the devs to do it for you.

I will repeat, i will see you when you can't do anything proper in your city for 2 weeks. .

And in the same way there are things you can turn on un tavern the same there should be that ...

And it is my gb and i should be able to protect it ...

I am sure at the beginning there was not so much boost you could use ...and from what i was reading devs implemented many new "gizzmos" that you also use , after someone asked ...

And in my opinion games that don't work with there players eventually go away and die off ...

Agent327

Overlord

And they are totally allowed to do so. You not liking it is your problem!

Usefull for you, not for those that have the right to level your GB whenever they want.

Ever noticed those tips when you start the game? They say otherwise.

And in my opinion games that don't work with there players eventually go away and die off ...

In my opinion, players that do nothing but complain should go away.

DeletedUser99588

I will repeat, i will see you when you can't do anything proper in your city for 2 weeks. .

It is your prerogative to repeat as many times as you like but repeats get boring after a while, just watch Sky TV and you'll know what I mean. I don't think there has ever been a time where there hasn't been anything to do in my city for two weeks in the years I have played the game. Real life events may dictate I don't have the time to spend doing those things but there is always things to do each day.

And in the same way there are things you can turn on un tavern the same there should be that ...

Very observant you can turn things on in the tavern.

Well you can already should you wish to go to that extreme. Maybe they should give you the option when you first build a GB whether you want other players to be allowed to contribute. If you say no then you feed it yourself and if you say yes you live with the positives and negatives that come with the decision.

I am sure at the beginning there was not so much boost you could use ...and from what i was reading devs implemented many new "gizzmos" that you also use , after someone asked ...

Yes and those dev implementations quite often cause a barrage of whinging from players. Let me think of an example, I've got one, city shield stopping someone from plundering after someone has leveled their GB at an inconvenient time.

This part of the game works fine, no bugs or glitches just some players who are not willing to rise to a rather minor challenge in the game. Honestly if you can't cope with someone leveling your GB you would appear to be a little too fragile for this game. Find some cotton wool to wrap yourself up in and watch some youtube videos of cats.

DeletedUser96901

yes they give me free FP on top of those I took
nice lie
it is not free: as you said it costs you 60 FP

but I just don't like my GB being with a different timer than my others,
simple solution for that problem:
collect it with all other buildings and not when it is leveled

problem solved :lol:

btw:
other don't like it when you plunder them

so the game is fair to all: everybody gets something they don't like

but if people would only plunder you back and you don't care that would be unfair because then only one side gets something they don't like :lol:

I would never spend more than 1 fp doing this.
only 1 ?

for the fun of leveling up an almost level 100 Cape or AO ?

DeletedUser113912

I think it is wrong that the city shield can be activated whilst you are in the middle of a battle.

DeletedUser96901

I think it is wrong that the city shield can be activated whilst you are in the middle of a battle.
happened to me once
during a manual attack the battle was aborted because the city shield was activated

similar to GvG where you also can get kicked out during a battle