• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

How is this worth my time and effort?

DeletedUser115071

worth.png

How is this worth using so much resources, time and effort when I already know it's gonna be the smallest one, it's always the smallest one FRAGMENT... which is something UNBALANCED by the devs... This shouldn't be a chance against it, this should automatically give you a whole shrinking kit, not a fragment, then it's gonna be considerable.

DeletedUser

I see no real hard task there.
Assuming you have some blacksmiths ofcourse.
Best to do 12 productions at once in this situation.

Emberguard

Legend
Depends entirely on how much of that you already do as to how worth it the task is.

8 hrs - this would auto complete for me, I only ever do 8 hrs unless it's a quest or special production that requires otherwise
1000 tavern silver spent - that already gets spent negotiating Lvl 4. Tend to not rush GE in case something like this comes up
Visit 45 taverns - this is only remotely a challenge if you don't already visit taverns
Negotiate
Donate goods - these last two are more whether you have excess goods then anything. Anyone below Colonial Age can afford to dump goods without it effecting them too badly once they've got enough to finish the tech tree and build GBs from those ages. (once you age up you'll likely never need those goods again from those ages other then for treasury purposes due to refined goods using Colonial Age as the earliest unrefined)

Of course you might play completely differently. In which case this might not be worth it at all to you.

DeletedUser115071

I actually HATE negotiating or giving goods in the treasury ESPESSIALLY if they are in no USE (AF/OF), excuse me but this is not worth

DeletedUser14881

Despite (another) of Agent's unmoderated allowed arrogance, he's right. You aren't forced to complete a set of tasks. You won't lose anything if you don't (differently of when DC was released in BETA, dragging you one step back for each you accepted and didn't finish).

And for this set, you're indeed complaining without reason. Really bothersome tasks are "Finish 90 productions of 5 minutes". Even with 12 Blacksmiths (that's the max I can afford with my limited space), it's a relatively long time to just sit and watch smoking chimneys (or having the game sucking memory in a backgrounded tab).

But I have to agree that the rewards are very unbalanced. I'm not saying we should have a much higher chance to get the top prize, but the lower ones have a much higher chance which almost defeats any of the intermediary chances listed.

DeletedUser115071

No my thing is... it should be balanced as in if you need to do so much tasks and spent so much goods and time, you should automatically get a high prize...

DeletedUser

Nobody is everalways happy with all DC’s.
It’s always considering if the prize for an individual situation is worth the efforts.

I started in a new world and in my main world a fragment of a SoK or Wishing Well is absolutely not worth even the easiest of efforts while in my new game it is essential to get somewhere.

Which brings me to the thought that more advanced players probably could get offered other prizes than starters.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111359

No my thing is... it should be balanced as in if you need to do so much tasks and spent so much goods and time, you should automatically get a high prize...

Those aren't "so much tasks" they're simple things, that are almost automatic. I'd do all of them without even thinking. And your cynicism about what prize you'd get for doing it is misplaced. I get better than the minimum all the time.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
I think prizes system gets more unbalanced each day i play ... lets say for example maharaja palace set ... since i play i got the chance to try and get it at least 20 times and i never got the main building . For now i play 301 days and i visited sooo many different players that have even several main buildings of that set. Isn't that a bit strange ? One of my friends plays a bit longer 462 days ... and also no maharaja palace set... so ?!

DeletedUser113901

I think prizes system gets more unbalanced each day i play ... lets say for example maharaja palace set ... since i play i got the chance to try and get it at least 20 times and i never got the main building . For now i play 301 days and i visited sooo many different players that have even several main buildings of that set. Isn't that a bit strange ? One of my friends plays a bit longer 462 days ... and also no maharaja palace set... so ?!
It was the major prize of summer event 2017, that's all.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
In that case you need to go to the right place to tell them. This isn't. No dev ever reads here.
I can only say one thing about that... and that it is unfortunately like that in any game or place ... we users play and complain about things we would want and the other side doesn't do anything ... and that will never change ...

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
It was the major pize of summer event 2017, that's all.
Well then it seems that only people that have multiple of them, got them then ... and the reast of us can only dream and hope that DC will give a choce and that sometimes doing 5 or 6 tasks will pop one up lol

Agent327

Overlord

So he didn't do it right. I have 4. 1 from DC and 3 from the event.

I can only say one thing about that... and that it is unfortunately like that in any game or place ... we users play and complain about things we would want and the other side doesn't do anything ... and that will never change ...

Devs read on the beta. You can not expect them to read the forums of all countries as well.