• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #79 2018-11-05

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111866

Oh, medals. Just a single post will make me win this. Ha ha.

DeletedUser113125

well it only takes 75 minutes to drive in as traffic is lighter. 90 minutes is the usual time to drive home but can be up to 2 hours on a really bad day :( :(
I can’t ‘like’ your post as I think that is the wrong message. That is an awful commute. You must leave home in the dark and get back in the dark in winter. You have my symphathy.

I can’t ‘like’ your post as I think that is the wrong message. That is an awful commute. You must leave home in the dark and get back in the dark in winter. You have my symphathy.
It's just getting light when I leave in the morning around 7am and is dark for the whole drive home. Luckily I have a nice big window next to my desk so I get to see a bit of daylight :)

DeletedUser113125

Working underground would only add to it, and he would only see the sun on weekends. :D
I worked somewhere with no windows for a while. I credit it for how few winkles I have due to lack of sunshine. I would not do that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.