• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #78 2018-10-29

Status
Not open for further replies.
is the Cape worth getting? it gives FP
I take approx 3 months for each level to pay for itself, once you have it high enough its better than SoKs and doesn't need motivating. I like it but need to level higher than I have it

Yeah, same here. Although I think I would go for a Seed Vault set. That's hard to get.

Feel free to level mine continuously until you have all the BPs you need :)

Ati2

Legend
is the Cape worth getting? it gives FP
Everything that gives FP is worth getting in the long run, in my opinion. Since Cape doesn't give anything else other than FPs, it would not be my first choice. There are other GBs that give FPs and have another useful bonus as well.

Everything that gives FP is worth getting in the long run, in my opinion. Since Cape doesn't give anything else other than FPs, it would not be my first choice. There are other GBs that give FPs and have another useful bonus as well.
It's the same size a 6 SoKs without the roads and is easy to get to that level anything higher is a space bonus.

My plan when I'm done with my Arc is to use it to level itself

but the Cape gives more FP per level than others

Ati2

Legend
It's the same size a 6 SoKs without the roads and is easy to get to that level anything higher is a space bonus.

My plan when I'm done with my Arc is to use it to level itself

Why not level a CdM instead that gives you attack bonus as well? You most likely have a CdM so it's no extra space. Or an AO that gives you "critical hit" along with the FPs? Or The Kraken that gives "critical hit"? Or Innovation tower that also gives you population, so you can even save space with it? I will definitely get these up first.

but the Cape gives more FP per level than others
It gives the same as AO, for example, and that also gives you "critical hit," and only costs slightly more.

Why not level a CdM instead that gives you attack bonus as well? You most likely have a CdM so it's no extra space. Or an AO that gives you "critical hit" along with the FPs? Or The Kraken that gives "critical hit"? Or Innovation tower that also gives you population, so you can even save space with it? I will definitely get these up first.

I have all of them too :) except for AO which will be getting built as soon as I have the goods.

Cape is fairly small and I think it worth it considering the fp/square it takes. Once I can level it high enough I might even start to remove SoKs from my city

Ati2

Legend
I just realized that leveling the Arc will be a totally boring thing. :D With CF, I could constantly see improvements. While leveling the Arc, I'll need all the FPs to go to the leveling, so I won't be investing in other GBs, thus I won't see any benefit of it at all until it's done.

the biggest problem is I have so many GB waiting to level or even to get in the mud.
FP are not coming fast enough.
That problem never goes away :(

I just realized that leveling the Arc will be a totally boring thing. :D With CF, I could constantly see improvements. While leveling the Arc, I'll need all the FPs to go to the leveling, so I won't be investing in other GBs, thus I won't see any benefit of it at all until it's done.
This is why I'm only doing my Arc slowly, trying to level it quickly gets stopped as you've invested all your fps in yourself so you run out then you have to start investing in others to build up your stocks before attempting the next few levels.

Currently have 10fp in my inventory, was a few thousand not so long a go :(

FelixPSY375

Lieutenant
I have many GBs but many are lower than level 3. Am speeding thru industrial age, when I get to progressive I'd start to pump IONs to these GBs.

Ati2

Legend
And I though level 80 was hard to achieve...
Level 80 is only enough for the Iron Age. In Industrial, you already need level 255. Okay, Progressive is somewhat better with only 240.

But even that level 240, requires 243,000 FPs for that one level alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.