• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #78 2018-10-29

Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieAlex

Overlord
Level 400 of CF costs close to 13 million FPs. ;)
I don’t not have plans (a double negative, I know) but I like to take joy in the flowers (levelling GBs one level at a time) and along the way seeing the results in battles more easily won/defended, FPs growing to invest, boosts increased by CF, etc. It’s the little things. We’ll be here for a while...

I generally do whatever one I feel is most necessary but at the moment am trying to do Arc along with another one at the same time.

Its slow going but I really need to level everything at once

Iwateguy

Major-General
No, but why wouldn't there be? :D

If the chosen time is, for example, somewhere between 3 am and 5 am server time, I'd say the chance of not having winners would be quite high. That would be 11 pm and 1 am for me and I do generally do some posting at that time but there are usually long gaps between posts as many folks have gone to bed.

Ati2

Legend
If the chosen time is, for example, somewhere between 3 am and 5 am server time, I'd say the chance of not having winners would be quite high. That would be 11 pm and 1 am for me and I do generally do some posting at that time but there are usually long gaps between posts as many folks have gone to bed.
Which is why we should be posting even during the night! :D

it's day time for some of us at 3-5am server time :D

Just tried taking a sector with AF troops for DQ and got my ass kicked :(

Got annoyed so took the entire province (4 sectors) with Future Era troops on auto battle with zero losses.

How does that work? :?:?

Iwateguy

Major-General
it's day time for some of us at 3-5am server time :D

Of course, but it seems clear the busiest times for the thread are European daytime hours. While flooding the thread during the busy times doesn't guarantee a win, it helps your chances. The greatest number of posts I've made in a week is 81 and that was a lot (by MY standards). Curiously enough, that wasn't the one week that I won. It was the week after I won. The week I won, I posted 15 times. Due to the randomly-selected time, luck will always play a role. Some of us need a great deal of luck; some may need slightly less.

Ati2

Legend
Luck always plays a part in this game. But as the saying goes, "the harder you try, the luckier you get." :D

Status
Not open for further replies.