• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #76 2018-10-15 (ish)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
Here's hoping it is something worth having, I have too much space in my main city atm
I'm hoping it's not. :D I'm just in the process of getting the goods for all the GBs I ever want to build. I don't want to add another GB to the list. :D:D:D:D:D

Galladhorn

Monarch
Here's hoping it is something worth having, I have too much space in my main city atm

Have you unlocked all expansions slots or what !? – else it appears to be pretty difficult to have to much space in a city – it can alwasy be filled up with Black Smiths solving more dayli quests or simply do some extra production of goods, coins or supplies – or extra troop buildings for fighting.

DeletedUser97166

Have you unlocked all expansions slots or what !? – else it appears to be pretty difficult to have to much space in a city – it can alwasy be filled up with Black Smiths solving more dayli quests or simply do some extra production of goods, coins or supplies – or extra troop buildings for fighting.
I have 8 more victory expansions to do, have all the diamonds up to my age.
But I don't need good buildings, yet I have them just to fill space, a lot of things I want to delete..once I have things I can put there, and space that has nothing in atm.
So yeah, a new awesome GB would be good

vikingraider

Emperor
I have 8 more victory expansions to do, have all the diamonds up to my age.
But I don't need good buildings, yet I have them just to fill space, a lot of things I want to delete..once I have things I can put there, and space that has nothing in atm.
So yeah, a new awesome GB would be good

I'm with Jade here. On my beta world I have loads of free space. Chateau gives me the goods I need, Traz the troops, and I'm building my fps producing Gb's up.

DeletedUser97166

Exactly. Need to build up my collection of FP giving buildings then I will drop all goods and houses. will have bare minimum barracks.....
Just until I get there I have lots of space :D

DeletedUser113901

When your DC asks a very complex negociation and gives citizen chest as a "prize" (other choice was a "lot" of supplies).:?:o:(:mad:

vikingraider

Emperor
Screenshot_90jpeg.jpg

All that space free. Any ideas?

DeletedUser97166

I have been building random goods just to fill gaps lately so I wouldn't ask me
Oh get to the end of GE level 4, you might get another TF, that's an idea lol

DeletedUser111866

Really, slap terrace farms there, or SSWs if you have a lot of em.

Just finished work post. Ow.

Status
Not open for further replies.