• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #75 2018-10-08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwateguy

Major-General
Did you know you could get to EMA without unlocking pvp?

I've been experimenting with that. The tech is a dead-end but you ARE in EMA and get EMA troops and goods in GE, for example. I won a few buildings that give goods when motivated and they're giving me EMA goods.

I'm not sure how much difference there is between parking at the end of Iron or at the start of EMA.

DeletedUser111866

You can. Start a city in a world you haven't discovered yet!
If "an earlier age" is say PME when the asker is in AF, this will take quite a while to get up there from scratch. If IA/EMA, easy, right.

DeletedUser113901

If "an earlier age" is say PME when the asker is in AF, this will take quite a while to get up there from scratch. If IA/EMA, easy, right.
There is a way to do 1 age per month with an underdeveloped city and still gather must as much as needed to continue forward. AF is 5 ages, OF 6 ages.

DeletedUser111866

Running two cities atm, barely have enough time to do all collections. And they are both small, HMA and IA, what to say about those people that have AF-VF cities and a bunch of smaller stuff. They maybe have no life outside FoE...

DeletedUser111866

Gee, I was off for 2h, and only two posts? What if you just missed a chance to get 50FP?

Status
Not open for further replies.