• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #72 2018-09-17

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser97166

Mine changes all the time depending on which quests I decide to do and I am on B too

DeletedUser97166

A small bit of birthday cake was the final straw. Feel sick
Do some yoga it might help lol

Interesting. I sometimes skip all but the birthday, sometimes I do 4 different quests in a row, sometimes in between. But the order is always the same.
It all depends on the order I finish them in, not start them in, so if I start one that takes me a day to do but finish 4 others in the mean time, it will be after those 4 on the next rotation.

Ati2

Legend
It all depends on the order I finish them in, not start them in, so if I start one that takes me a day to do but finish 4 others in the mean time, it will be after those 4 on the next rotation.

I'm not sure I understand this. How can you start one recurring quest while finishing another? There can only be one active at a time.

DeletedUser97166

I'm not sure I understand this. How can you start one recurring quest while finishing another? There can only be one active at a time.
I am in FE, I have 2 going at the same time and only 1 story quest which I will not do as it will force me into next age

Ati2

Legend
I am in FE, I have 2 going at the same time and only 1 story quest which I will not do as it will force me into next age
There are two threads of recurring quests in FE? Okay. It's still a long time before I get there to check. :D But that may be one reason. The difference in Iron Age is still strange, though.

DeletedUser97166

There are two threads of recurring quests in FE? Okay. It's still a long time before I get there to check. :D But that may be one reason. The difference in Iron Age is still strange, though.
If I remember rightly the second side quest comes in LMA (correct me if I am wrong, been 5yrs since I done it)

Status
Not open for further replies.